Iconic Rangers Centenary Poster - 1973 100 Glorious Years

Rangers Archive Footage

Supporters of a certain vintage like myself will remember having this on their bedroom wall back in the early 70’s.

The originals are very hard to come by in good condition nowadays, so I decided to have A3 prints made and digitally enhanced by a printing company from my original poster.

They have proved very popular on my facebook group, and I am about to order a new batch, I was wondering if there would be any interest here from fans looking to obtain a copy.

If you are interested please comment below or inbox me and I will come back to you with the details this evening (after work!)

2ch6bep.jpg

Any chance of you duplicating the original size, I ask because I would love one to put behind my somewhat battletorn original :) Fill in the gap so to speak.

Supporters of a certain vintage like myself will remember having this on their bedroom wall back in the early 70’s.

The originals are very hard to come by in good condition nowadays, so I decided to have A3 prints made and digitally enhanced by a printing company from my original poster.

They have proved very popular on my facebook group, and I am about to order a new batch, I was wondering if there would be any interest here from fans looking to obtain a copy.

If you are interested please comment below or inbox me and I will come back to you with the details this evening (after work!)

2ch6bep.jpg
Have original should get it framed it used to be up on the wall

2ch6bep.jpg

I'm interested

Back