Match Thread ICT 2 Rangers Colts 1 (Mebude) FT

Claudio Caniggia

Official Ticketer
Heading to the game tomorrow.

Not seen an awful lot of the young team to be fair.

What players should I look out for at the game?

Anyone else headed to the game tomorrow?

I'm going mate. I live local so buzzing for this one! I haven't seen too much of them either so really looking forward to it.

I hope the game goes ahead with the weather as there is absolutely no shelter at that ground.

Game will likely be off I’d imagine . We’ve travelled from Inverness in Calvert club most have tickets for tomorrow shite weekend .

I'd send the clowns that played on Wednesday up there tomorrow but I suppose the kids have a better chance of winning,given it's a relatively important game

I'm up there just now and the rain has been constant.

Not as bad as the central belt but there's not much shelter.

It would be some achievement if the Colts make the final, 7/2 your dough if you think they can do it

Allowed 2 overage players I think. Don't know if the team will have already left but maybe with game being off today we might send more senior players to be part of the squad?

Same. Tickets for both. Cant help but laugh, just the cluster %^*& that is 2020 has been so far continuing.

Annoyed for the people that have made the effort all the way through this tournament and had booked travel for this.

The SPFL making Rangers play 2 games at the same time is essentially what this is.

Players that were unused subs yesterday may have been used today.

An injury crisis (that didn’t happen) could have left Rangers with no team to play Inverness

Annoyed for the people that have made the effort all the way through this tournament and had booked travel for this.

The SPFL making Rangers play 2 games at the same time is essentially what this is.

Players that were unused subs yesterday may have been used today.

An injury crisis (that didn’t happen) could have left Rangers with no team to play Inverness

We can only field 2 overage players so how many of the bench would have played to today probably 2 depending who on it

I bought my ticket for this game from the ticket office about 20 minutes before the game was called off yesterday, I decided to stick with this game as our bus was already booked for it. Could be two games off in one weekend for me.

If ICT don't fancy it they can just concede the tie and we'll move on to the finals. FFS - complaining about the cost of playing football when it's the only reason for your existence.

If ICT don't fancy it they can just concede the tie and we'll move on to the finals. FFS - complaining about the cost of playing football when it's the only reason for your existence.

Probably our best chance of reaching the final think this is a step to far today for several players

Probably our best chance of reaching the final think this is a step to far today for several players

I think we're all on a bit of a downer after Hearts, dolly and Kilmarnock. Hopefully the kids can give us all a lift - and if not - they've done brilliantly to get this far (without whingeing about having to play!). WATP.

Excellent experience for the Cubs. Shows the strength we have coming through the youth ranks and can only bode well for the future! Hopefully get a decent result against a solid Championship team.

Was looking forward to watching this but tad off to Ibrox I go. Good luck young bears

Not sure about the squad but are we even more limited with the youngsters at the Alkass Cup?
Would some of them been starters at Caley?

Feck sake man. Looks like big team on tv and colts on the laptop at 4.10pm...

Colts are going to really miss Gredza.

PS. 8/1 the Colts to win with BTTS is tempting. Will wait to see what the team is.

Don’t think we’ll field any over ager’s today due to there not really being any available, Colts will have a decent backing though maybe not as much today due to outngme being re-arranged for today.
Noticed though that ICT are now selling away end tickets where before had to get them direct from Rangers.
I think we’ll give them a game though the park due to the weather might not suit our way of playing.

Caley’s stadium is a freezing cold hole of a place on a normal day it will be Baltic there tonight.

Back