ICT Sell Just Shy Of 10000 Virtual Tickets For Tonight’s Game.

I know some Hearts fans who have been buying 4,5,6 of these and encouraging the same. Bit of a love-in going on, probably sold to <2500 unique buyers.

Have ICT ever sold 10k tickets for anything before?

What’s the story behind it when it’s on free to air tv??

Excuse the pure dafty question, but if the game's on BBC Scotland Channel, why are Hearts fans paying for a VST for the game?
As it’s on bbc ICT are missing out on the Hearts fans buying their game on their ppv, and with hearts likely to be one of the largest supports doing so it was a big loss. So they are selling “tickets” as a way to people pay if they wish, with a John Robertson signed match ticket being sent to them as a reward. I believe it’s a thank you for ICT letting Hearts keep the money from away tickets back when Hearts where in financial trouble. Good to see clubs working together

Have ICT ever sold 10k tickets for anything before?

What’s the story behind it when it’s on free to air tv??

So, have I got this right...?

10,000 folks have bought virtual tickets for a game that was already on TV, and which they could have watched for hee-haw on BBC Scotland?

Fair play, nice supportive gesture in hard times and all, but other than that, why?

Not sure if I've missed something like a charity donation or something along the way..?

*****Just seen the explanation in above posts, cheers

Fair play to the ones that’ve bought these. Decent wee club Inverness and hopefully McCann gets off to a flier

Read on twitter they are doing this because Inverness donated a % of gate money to Hearts when they were in admin.

Think it was part because ICT donated money whilst Hearts were in admin but probably more due to the fact ICT supported Hearts last year against Lawell and co

I like ICT and at least Hearts stood with us and then against the cartel last summer. Fair play to them.

As it’s on bbc ICT are missing out on the Hearts fans buying their game on their ppv, and with hearts likely to be one of the largest supports doing so it was a big loss. So they are selling “tickets” as a way to people pay if they wish, with a John Robertson signed match ticket being sent to them as a reward. I believe it’s a thank you for ICT letting Hearts keep the money from away tickets back when Hearts where in financial trouble. Good to see clubs working together
Didn’t really appreciate what the story was

Thanks for this

And good for both clubs

Back