I'd be very grateful if Kerryfail Meltdown appeared this evening, with the Mhanks in bubble-burst mode

Bearwood Bear

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
I've seen a few posts of the Dregs up in arms but I've got some popcorn in and am sat waiting for the fun to start.

It’ll be tough to beat the thought of their own club working against them.

Yep. Easily one of the best I've ever seen. "These dirty orange, er 19th Century Terrorist, I mean orangey 19th Century Terroristy masonicy, er Celtic directors with their hidden 19th Century Terroristy, orangey hand".

What part of downgrade season do we not get? We've seen this before. The wage bill is too high and we don't have a manager who will demand investment.We're spending eff all, Lennon was away watching an out of contract West Brom player a couple weeks ago.

last one :))

eff off with the entitlement pish, we appointed a guy who left Hibs in 8th earlier in the season because he achieved the bare minimum of expectation.

Let's forget the shampoo at home to livi and Aberdeen and the shampoo at Ibrox.

I've just paid just over £600 for my ST, and the board have eff us over with the cheapest option available. Some eff need to wake up and get a grip, it's utterly unacceptable.

last one :))

eff off with the entitlement pish, we appointed a guy who left Hibs in 8th earlier in the season because he achieved the bare minimum of expectation.

Let's forget the shampoo at home to livi and Aberdeen and the shampoo at Ibrox.

I've just paid just over £600 for my ST, and the board have eff us over with the cheapest option available. Some eff need to wake up and get a grip, it's utterly unacceptable.
How the feck wound they know what shampoo was?

6gQFz6W.gif

It’s their forum’s filter. It filters out a well known sweary word beginning with c.unt :D and replaces it with shampoo.

Pretty lame but our own filter leaves something to be desired. LOL
As thick as I can be, I actually knew this!
I still think a hygienic product is a bit ironic for them though.
However, you’re dead right about the “lady’s front bottom” nonsense used on here.

It’s their forum’s filter. It filters out a well known sweary word beginning with c.unt :D and replaces it with shampoo.

Especially when Potato would be far more appropriate.:p

This thread astounds me.

Are we actually having a kerrydale meltdown thread on the day they clinch a historic triple treble? What the hell is going here?

God help us all when we win 55 next season. I’d recommend staying indoors cos these jackasses are gonna go full blown 28 days later.

Yep. Easily one of the best I've ever seen. "These dirty orange, er 19th Century Terrorist, I mean orangey 19th Century Terroristy masonicy, er Celtic directors with their hidden 19th Century Terroristy, orangey hand".
Stoopid stoopid poets it wasn't Benitez it was Blaney that was up for the job.

I believe c.unt is changed to ‘carrot’ and shite is changed to ‘shampoo’

Back