Ideal league cup final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau72

I want the mentally challengeds so we can seek revenge and inflict pain. Thus would bring them back down to earth.

A few Bears I've spoken to want the easier route but I want them all day long.

NS

Next Sunday will be a tough game for us. If we do get through, I would prefer to play Hibs in the final.

Hmmm, as others have said, probably should look no further than the semi at the moment but, either would be good. Be good to win the cup against TLB and Stokes but would be awesome to end this run of winless games against the scum in a final and may just help to turn the tide a little.

I want the mentally challengeds so we can seek revenge and inflict pain. Thus would bring them back down to earth.

A few Bears I've spoken to want the easier route but I want them all day long.

NS
Wrong, we want more wins and final appearances than them in all cups. Never understood people who want them to win any match. You obviously hope they win their semi. Does it ever end. You should hope they LOSE.

It's the devil and the deep blue sea isn't it.

However a defeat to Lennon's Hibs is the stuff of nightmares.

It's time we won one of these games.

Hopefully Hibs so we can win and charge on to the pitch, give Stokes and Lennon a hiding, run up to their end giving it the big un, challenge them to come in to the pitch, skelp any that do and then walk from court a free man. All in the name of exuberance.

Fu,cking cu,nts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back