Ideas for generating money

Relaunch Rangers TV on Sky/Virgin platforms and broadcast youth games live.

Also charge for pre-match 'NFL London Tailgate Party' type events. Would obviously need a venue for when wet (tent on 3g pitch opposite Ibrox?), but you could have meet & greet with current/ex players, fanzone type 5-aside games, beat the keeper (v a youth team goalkeeper), alcohol / food on sale, bouncy castles for kids, Rangers Store, etc. Reckon you could make a bit of money at £5 a ticket plus a percentage of merchandise sales.

Alternatively turn the 3G pitch into a big beer garden with picnic tables and have our own catering/alcohol bars. Put up big screens for the 12.30/12.45 Premiership and SPL kick offs. Keep it open after for the 5.30 kick off.

Get McCoist on the pitch at Ibrox for half an hour pre-match and allow fans to boot balls at his arse for £20 a pop. Done at every home game, it should raise at least £300m in the first year alone.

Failing that, sponsored Karaoke to sing a duet with McCoist.
Your first thought is an absolute winner,second one no,possibly better we could all throw coconuts.

Hi mate, any chance of a wee explaination of how this works/how I would go about it, either via PM or open forum.

cheers

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'll leave a Wikipedia article on it for you to check.

Basically it's gaining interest on interest, it's good on a personal basis for saving for retirement, or for anything really.

If you'd like a fund, look for brokers like Vanguard or Hargreaves Lansdown. (Vanguard does a great S&P500)

Calculator:
https://en-gb.calculatestuff.com/financial/compound-interest-calculator
Wiki Article:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
Vanguard:
https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk
(They should have all the to do in there)
(Vanguard own 4 trillion in assets, they are clean as can be)

Ticket Purchasing Rights:

Season ticket holders that currently hold the ticket for a given seat are given the option to buy the future Ticket Purchasing Rights for that seat. Each year the season ticket option is given to them and they can take up the ticket or refuse. If they refuse, then the ticket goes on general sale, but the following season the ticket is still offered to them first as they hold the purchasing rights for that seat. These can be passed down to family, or sold privately to a third party with the club managing the transfer of the asset (5% fee).

This is a one time boost to the coffers as each seat with in Ibrox is optioned to the current season ticket holder. The rights would be valid for ALL events hosted by Rangers FC (Europe/Cups/Friendlys/League/Testimonials/etc)

Sliding scale for the purchase rights based on the cost of the season tickets, 300-400 per rights would be a huge boost for the club.

Have Carl Frampton fight at Ibrox the same way Tony Bellew fought at Goodison Park.
Excuse my ignorance, is Carl Frampton a Rangers fan?

What about the UFC? Seems to be an increasingly popular sport. I’m not talking about the Motherwell game, I mean genuine revenue. Mats over the pitch and a ring, etc. Sure it would be a big winner.

Back