If it is Mick, let's give him a chance

Of course I will give hm a chance. However gut feeling is we are finished as a dominant force even in this wee country for a while.

Of course I will give hm a chance. However gut feeling is we are finished as a dominant force even in this wee country for a while.
As always, that will be dictated by finance. If the beggars continue to outspend us significantly, ie by 2:1, then yes, we will win nothing more than the odd title, you can’t hope to bridge that gap consistently unless we get close to matching their outlay.

If it’s Mick, can we please just confirm him soon. The battery on my phone is draining ,constantly looking for updates.
I think he could be just what the club needs.

Ross Wilson isn’t renowned for delivering on deadlines .
Even he can’t fail to realise the need to get agreements completed before players return.

I don’t care if Wilson wants to delay to create an illusion that due diligence research has been part of the recruitment process.
Beale is the best placed coach to ask demands for recruitment from this board. We need it completed as soon as possible . It’s the least the board could do.

I’ll support him but I’m not jumping for joy at the prospect. There are big question marks for me over his ability to take us forward. The general consensus on here is that we wouldn’t have got to Seville with Gerrard and Beale - what does that say about their tactical nous?

It's a tough job for Beale as when Gerrard and Beale left along with the coaching staff most said we needed the change as they had been found out as the football was getting a bit boring as it was pass-pass pass without taking a shot on goal.
If it's him he will have to show he has what it takes right away as I feel he will be judged quicker because he was here before and supporters' expectations will be that much higher.

As always, that will be dictated by finance. If the beggars continue to outspend us significantly, ie by 2:1, then yes, we will win nothing more than the odd title, you can’t hope to bridge that gap consistently unless we get close to matching their outlay.
You know the old saying “nae mun ,nae f uckin fun”.

Ross Wilson blew the chance of progress. Wrong signings and lack of vision.

The only thing though in Walter's favour was that he was the Assistant Manager of a team that was winning trophies and were in the habit of winning.
Likewise before, Walter was assistant at another championship winning side and reaching a European Cup semi final whilst learning under one of the best managers Scotland has produced. He'd also been assistant manager to Alex Ferguson at a world cup.

If it is Beale, which I am overly for or against, can we stop calling him fucking Mick?
Agreed.
I could put up with the Declan, the Liams, the Michaels, and a couple of others.
However, “Mick” is a no-no, a deal breaker.

Back