If kent is our main attacking threat

I still think Kent will get 15-20 goals this season once he gets going. he just needs to get his shooting boots on. he's a class above any other player in scotland. he'll be back in amongst the goals soon enough and I think he'll do a goldson this year as well and sign a long term extension
I wouldn't even take the over if it was 1.5.

FK me. I hope this is an attempt at sarcasm that hasn't quite come off. Kent would be lucky to see 20 more goals in his career.

A player we can genuinely afford to lose.

It’s funny to see so many people starting to agree with me after all the abuse I’ve taken for my criticism of Kent.

I know what I’m about to say is slightly tongue in cheek but it’s also semi serious at the same time. If I had played instead of Kent on the left side of our forward line for the last 60ish games, I honestly believe I’d have scored more than 3 goals (which is what Kent has).

I actually struggle a bit with that stat about Kent because it almost seems like it’s impossible.

Even during Kents best season he's very underwhelming. Double stepovers and bits of skill in non dangerous areas do not make a football player. His numbers assist wise and goals for a 7m outlay are absolutely horrendous. Across the city in recent years they've had Sinclair, Elyanoussi, Forrest, Jota, Abada, Christie, Rogic and Patrick Roberts to name a few who have all outweighed Kents contribution to Rangers. He has the odd game where he is absolutely unplayable but it's like 1 in 10.
Wondered how long it would take for the fawning over them to commence

I still think Kent will get 15-20 goals this season once he gets going. he just needs to get his shooting boots on. he's a class above any other player in scotland. he'll be back in amongst the goals soon enough and I think he'll do a goldson this year as well and sign a long term extension
Hahahaha. Alright Ryan

If that were so he should be given free movement it looked like he has been told to stay near touchline during the game?

If that were so he should be given free movement it looked like he has been told to stay near touchline during the game?
Looks that way.

I really can’t understand how the entire management team look at his contributions and be content with it.

The problem is
We can’t spot a good winger Kent’s the best we have had in years.

I don’t profess to know Kent’s mind but I really don’t think he likes Gio’s tactics and is running the clock down.

Problem is he will struggle for the Championship in England the way he’s playing so will struggle for a wage like the one he’s on.

Doesn't like Gio's tactics so just decides not to score goals or create chances, in protest?

Back