If Kyle Lafferty’s getting 10 games for hurty words then what does trying to break some’s ankle get you?

I don't see a long term ban for Lafferty after Porteous was convicted in court after smashing a tumbler on a woman's head and the SFA said nothing.

It’ll probably be rescinded.

The compliance officer will appear in a puff of smoke and determine that all round good guy and fair play champion Devlin was merely removing a wasp from Matondo’s ankle in the interest of sporting integrity.

It’ll probably be rescinded.

The compliance officer will appear in a puff of smoke and determine that all round good guy and fair play champion Devlin was merely removing a wasp from Matondo’s ankle in the interest of sporting integrity.
"He was just daft"

Know people that know big Laff, he’s a big man child and genuinely ‘daft as a brush’ and won us three titles.

All my younger family adore him for that, and that’s all that matters.

He genuinely lived the dream, 22/23 and scoring a hat-Rick to win his boyhood club three in a row?

I’d take all his misdemeanours for that accolade.

McInnes and Killie need to go in all guns blazing to the SFA on the constant Orange bastard song that is sung at them consistently when the mentally challengeds are in town. No difference in my book.

It's a shite state of affairs but Laff should get a minder on a night out to handle these situations. He needs someone to deal with these arseholes as he will be a constant target from now on. A simple, " Mr Lafferty does not do photos " would suffice. Then if its a crash barrier they will abuse him and he has corroboration of the facts which Is important in Scots law as, he said this no he said that doesn't fly here.
Preferably a big nasty bastard wearing a Paratrooper lapel badge. That would soon show them for what they are. They hate the fact that paratroopers are such good shots.
Too much?

McInnes and Killie need to go in all guns blazing to the SFA on the constant Orange bastard song that is sung at them consistently when the mentally challengeds are in town. No difference in my book.
They have already sold him out, haven't you read their statement? They are disgrace in my book and should have reminded everyone including the SFA about the non stop sectarian abuse that not only Kyle lafferty has had to endure from Celtic fans but also McInnes. As said above though, when Ryan Porteous can assault a female with a tumbler and burst her head open and not face any SFA discipline for that then there is something wrong!

Know people that know big Laff, he’s a big man child and genuinely ‘daft as a brush’ and won us three titles.

All my younger family adore him for that, and that’s all that matters.

He genuinely lived the dream, 22/23 and scoring a hat-Rick to win his boyhood club three in a row?

I’d take all his misdemeanours for that accolade.
Well said , its what he's done on the pitch for us that matters, when the business end of the season came round he delivered massively culminating in title wins at Tannadice, Easter Road and Rugby park.

Here’s an idea wee arseholes stop trying to get a reaction on a night out of players.
That’s not going to happen anytime soon, especially when players are copping big bans on the back of it.
It will surely lead to players not posing for pics if away from the club setting.

They’ve got to be the ‘right kind of hurty words’ to get a reaction from the governing body in today’s Scotland otherwise it’s just deemed to be banter that certain players love to hear being chanted at them from the stands or elsewhere.

Devlin should get a lengthy ban. His sole intention was to break Matondo's leg/ankle. There's no other reason why he would charge in and stamp down like that.

Back