If Rangers And Benfica Win Their Next 2 Games

Think you will find it's they're....
I think you will find that your English grammar is every bit as rusty as that of the original poster.

They're is an abreviation of 'they are' which would make no sense in the context of the post header.

'Their' is correct.

I think you will find that your English grammar is every bit as rusty as that of the original poster.

They're is an abreviation of 'they are' which would make no sense in the context of the post header.

'Their' is correct.

Wooooooosh

Same for me mate, a wee bit concerned that we might be showing signs of wear and tear.
Remember Benfica are a top side, way better than Standard Liege.We definitely tired the other night but Liege will have no where near as much possesion!!We will not have to run as much.It will still be a hard game but they don’t have the individual brilliance that Benfica have.
What makes you think the team is showing 'wear and tear'?

Somebody posted a pretty comprehensive guide to breaking ties after the Benfica game.

Think you have to go down to about the fourth level to split us and we come out on top.

20title.gif

Standard still have an excellent home record and may well take points from Benfica. Win the next game and am confident because the final game will be tough.

What makes you think the team is showing 'wear and tear'?

Well, I’ve actually said I hope the team aren’t beginning to show signs...

But if you consider the increased schedules of many given the international games, we’ve already had players with niggles and being absent.

Our style also puts demands on players and this has been a factor in our post-Winter break demise.

I also don’t think there is too much between ourselves, Liege and Poznan.

Well, I’ve actually said I hope the team aren’t beginning to show signs...

But if you consider the increased schedules of many given the international games, we’ve already had players with niggles and being absent.

Our style also puts demands on players and this has been a factor in our post-Winter break demise.

I also don’t think there is too much between ourselves, Liege and Poznan.

Yeah, but what makes you mention it at all? Not being arsey or anything just genuinely curious, we don't really have any injury worries bar Jack's ongoing issue to that we knew about and Katic long term, other than that we're flying so far and have good cover all over the squad.

Back