If someone offered you 7pts from our next 3 league games...

If that had to be the tally, it would be essential that the 2 points dropped were not against the scum, but then we'd be gutted at dropping "silly points" against a weaker opponent.

Assuming we beat Patrick and Dundee then a draw keeps us in touching distance, so yes.

Don't know how to multi-quote on this board yet but would take a draw against Partick or Dundee as long as we beat them.

7 points would be OK in the bigger picture but id still be disappointed the day we dropped the 2

Sorry, But when I was talking to Pedro, He is expecting a Full House.
Where are we going to drop two points to only get Seven????

I'd bite your hand off for that , would be nice if the Draw wasn't against the bheasts though

No, without the benefit of hindsight I wouldn't. We should beat Dundee and Partick. The sellick game is a difficult one. As much as it would pain me to suffer another defeat I think we can beat them in a one off game and a draw is certainly feasible. I'd take our chances to take 7 or 9 on merit rather than a handed 7.

I think we should be looking at 9 to be honest.

Two home games and an away trip to Partick.

It's Celtic not Real Madrid.

Get right into them from the start and keep the tempo up and we can beat them

...would you take it??

(H Dundee, A Partick, H C****c)
Honestly? If i was offered it today I would say no. I would hope and expect 6 points before the tim game. I really, really want to beat them. So its no from me.

Retrospect can be wonderful but right now I want 9 points.

No. We're already 5pts behind the sheep and 3 behind the vermin. Unless you've already given up on the idea of winning the title, why accept being unable to win 2 home games and an away game against the team who are bottom of the league?

Of course we would. Beating them in that run would be best obviously. But we'd take it regardless

Begrudgingly, yes. It would should indicate progress from last season anyway. The sooner we wipe the memory of 'that match' the better.

No. We're already 5pts behind the sheep and 3 behind the vermin. Unless you've already given up on the idea of winning the title, why accept being unable to win 2 home games and an away game against the team who are bottom of the league?

We aren't winning the league, the quicker folk accept this the less painful it will be,

I could live with dropping points at Dundee or Patrick if we beat the scum. No doubt about it, we have to beat them this year, at least once and sooner rather than later for me.

Back