If someone offered you 7pts from our next 3 league games...

Partick away can be tricky but I'm sure we can win there to make it 9/9
Patrick's current league position is a bit artificial, IMO. They've lost four games by a one-goal margin, three of them against the current top three in the league, and it wouldn't surprise me if they start to go on a better run.

But losing can get to be a habit, and the longer they stay on zero points the better. So I hope you hump them! :p

In a heartbeat, yes.

Let's get one thing straight dropping any points in our next two games vs. Dundee & Patrick is not an option. Two must wins.

Then the Old Firm, getting draw after last seasons drubbings would be a platform to build on.

We certainly need to be taking 6 out of 6 from next 2 and then hopefully the OF game will take care of itself. I would say 7 points from next 9 would be very acceptable as it still keeps us within touching distance of Celtic and realistically that is where we will need to remain as it is unlikely that if we do manage to get our noses in front at some point, that we will pull a gap on them.

We need to stay within touching distance of them until in to 2nd half of season if we are going to mount any sort of decent challenge. If they ever go 5+ points ahead, then I would have to say they will likely disappear over the horizon, so for me the priority is not falling any further behind and then seeing how they deal with pressure of a challenge later in the season!

Nah, No more dropped points. I want to see us go on a sustained winning run after the break.

Nope, im looking for all 9.
We can't accept a draw against them.
If St J can draw with them at the Brandanbowl, I'd be expecting 3 points at Ibrox.

I have 8 points since the new board starfed yesterday, if we get 8points in our next three games will be delighted

Needs to be 9 points.... No point accepting anything less, whoever is happy with drawing at least a 3rd of the upcoming games, which this essentially is let's be honest, is off their head!

We need the 9 points, firstly to keep the beasts closer to us, secondly to have bragging points over them.

Without a doubt. Ever since our return to the top flight we have dropped points every 2-3 weeks. 7 points from the next 9 would mean 3 wins and a draw from 4 games including the scum. Would be good progress and would have us near top of table. Do not trust this side or Pedro enough yet to believe it will happen.

We need to start beating Celtic on a regular basis again,they've had it their own way for too long now.
We need to plant the seed of doubt into those fuckpigs again

9 points is not unrealistic, and we should be good enough to beat anyone at Ibrox including Celtic. We shouldn't be looking at "draws" as positives, We need to believe we can beat anyone in Scotland regularly. Now is the season to start doing it. The squad is good enough,they just have to believe in themselves.

Seven out of nine can only be acceptable if it's the mankies we drop points to.
We'll find out good the new board is if we drop points to Dundee or Partick before then.

If you take 7 out of 9, you're probably in the top 3. Players are more comfortable with each other and we're on a decent run. It's not a terrible spot to be in after 20% of the season. 9 out of 9 would be phenomenal.

Back