If someone offered you 7pts from our next 3 league games...

I think that it's reasonable to settle for seven points from those games because we've a relatively new team and are still in the process of finding consistency. Having said that, I find it difficult to accept from the outset that we won't/can't beat the moonhowlers. And so my final answer is 'No'. Bollocks to being reasonable and compromising when it comes to playing them.

7 points would be acceptable, however 9 should obviously be the goal. 6 from next two is expected and then the game against the filth a draw at the very least is accepted.

If we get 6 from the next 2 games, our confidence going into the 3rd game will be such that we have more chance to win that one. Let's just get the win in the next two and take it from there.
To answer the question, yes, at this stage of our development I'd take 7, as it means we haven't lost to the filth.

Yes.
Beat Dundee
Draw with Partick
Beat them ;)

I'd love 9 points but honestly would take a draw with the Tims just now.

It's a big couple of weeks coming up for us and Pedro. We've got thistle in the cup then the orcs. Could've make or break for him.

9 from 9 nothing less is good enough at this stage, we should be bright enough and sharp enough.

If we dont beat them at Ibrox then I will be very dissapointed

I want all 9 points.... if it happens, it puts the marker down, and it may shut some of the 19th Century Terrorist filth media up.

Take i
If we get 6 from the next 2 games, our confidence going into the 3rd game will be such that we have more chance to win that one. Let's just get the win in the next two and take it from there.
To answer the question, yes, at this stage of our development I'd take 7, as it means we haven't lost to the filth.
have to take it game by game, beat Dundee and we can approach the Partick game with confidence. Dhims game will take care of itself. No guarantee they will go into game on 23rd with max points

We have to be aiming for 9 points from those three games, but 7 wouldn't be a disaster. Agree with others though to show progress we have to beat them at some point this season.

I'd be more than happy with 7 from the next 9. The longer we're in touching distance the more pressure the mentally challengeds will feel. Something they didn't have to contend with at any point last season.

100%. A draw against Celtic right now would be a great result!

I know people are saying they would take drawing on Saturday or against Partick if we beat the scum. But imagine this place if we dropped points in either game, with the scum still to play?! It would be on meltdown.

The priority for us is 6/6 the next 2 games and the scum game will take care of itself. 7 points would be a good return and keeps us within touching distance.

Let's try and win all our games before the Orcs so we are at least going into that game on a good run.

Unfortunately under Pedro I still don't see us getting that type of run going.

In theory yes, but would feel like a missed chance if we drew a lesser game and beat the Tims.

On paper I'd take it but you'll see the meltdown on here of we draw with Thistle.

Someone needs to beat them so why can it not be us? I personally don't think they are that good.

The main thing will be dealing with their midfield and I would play:

Windass Jack Rossiter Candeias in midfield with Dorrans slightly further forward supporting Morelos.

9 for me, really hoping this international break will be the turning point, players now know what the Scottish games all about and have had a wee chance to recharge their batteries.

We won't win the league by dropping points at Partick or failing to take maximum points at home, so it's a no from me.

We've only took 1 point from a possible 6 at home this season so we're already in an uphill battle.

First is everything, second is nothing!

2 good victories against Dundee and Thistle should have our confidence up for the beasts.

I can see 5 from 9. Beat Dundee, draw with the other 2.

Giving us 12 from 21 points. An awful start to the season.

7 points from 9 is a minimum, but we should be aiming for 9. We need to be the ones to break their undefeated duck because we can't rely on anyone else.

I'd take that with no hesitation.

With 7 points, the worst case scenario would mean we'd lose zero ground over Celtic, though obviously it'd be preferable to beat them in one of the matches and narrow the gap.

Back