If someone offered you 7pts from our next 3 league games...

Yes I definitely would.... dropping two points against Partick would be frustrating but worth it to beat them at Blue Heaven

If I'm being honest then yes I would.

It would keep us in touch with them, plus the longer we are up there the more likely their European exertions may become a factor through the winter.

No. I dont want to drop points against the scum and if we drop points in the other 2 games it's yet more proof that we will never have the consistency under Pedro to win the league.

We need maximum points if we are realistically going to be in the title hunt. 6 points from Dundee and thistle is very doable and we absolutely need a win against those bastards.

Seven out of nine would show that progress and consistency is there and hopefully we can go on maintaining that. Who knows, 1918 might be a very good year!

As has been posted previously, if three of those were against the mentally challengeds I'd snatch it

I could live with dropping points at Dundee or Patrick if we beat the scum. No doubt about it, we have to beat them this year, at least once and sooner rather than later for me.

Exactly this, don't want to be dropping points to anyone of course but 3 points against them is a MUST

No it has got to be 9 and a semi final place in the cup we've already been cheated of 3 points and dropped 2 we can't keep dropping points at home and thistle away is where we should be taking 3 points

I want 9 , would settle for 7 if 3 of them are from the soapdodgers .

we HAVE to show the world that we can match them .

We need 9 points. Dropping points to them would be a nightmare in terms of the bigger picture. Getting 7 points and dropping against a smaller team would be a terrible result after taking three off the tims. So although 7 is probably a good return we really need the full nine

What a horrible notion to take a draw against the scum before a ball is even kicked.
Plus we should be beating the other two comfortably.

So no, 9 points or a roll of the dice for this Bear.

Yes for me but, if the 2 dropped points came in 1 of the next 2 games the clamour for a new manager would return I reckon.

We really needed to be going into the game against the scum on equal points. If we have to chase the game we could come unstuck. It's just important not to lose this game to them as I think as the season progresses we will get stronger and they have some CL humpings coming their way, which will help. I'd be happy to just match them point for point between now and Xmas.

We really needed to be going into the game against the scum on equal points. If we have to chase the game we could come unstuck. It's just important not to lose this game to them as I think as the season progresses we will get stronger and they have some CL humpings coming their way, which will help. I'd be happy to just match them point for point between now and Xmas.

It's got to be 9 out of 9, i'm also of the mind if we're in it up till xmas/new year their arses will be twitching, all the old adages come to mind, one game at a time, one victory at a time and we'll get where we need to be. There's more to come from this team and while the 2 home results have been poor, we've gone to 2 places we struggled last term, A good win this weekend sets us up for thistle, win there and then it's the irons, beat them and we'll see......

Sorry it's 9 points for me. I want us to go out and win every game we play. I just can't believe we don't have a chance against that mhob, especially at home with a full crowd behind us.

You'd thank them and move on.

Anyone claiming otherwise should post their betting slips and we will all say sorry to their much wealthier selves after the Yahoo game.

7 is the bare minimum! Would I take that right now? Not a chance in hell. The filth will have CL exertions to deal with between now and then as well as a day's less rest after the League Cup games. We should be setting our stall out for 9 points without a doubt.

Back