If the season ends now, who is your Rangers POTY

It's a struggle to give it to anyone given the events post-New Year.

Morelos especially. His nose dive off a cliff since the game at Parkhead cost the club dearly and knocked his own transfer value down. He knows how much we rely on him, the clubs stuck by him through thick and thin and he proper threw it back in our faces with his behaviour.

I'd be tempted to give it to someone more consistent like Ryan Jack. I think his form in recent months was more down to injuries. He took his game up a few notches this year and the midfield badly misses him when he's not there. He always comes across as a hard worker, top professional and future captain to me.

Could have rhymed the names off of who it could have been when got to January 1st. Main ones were:
Jack
Borna
Alfie
McGregor

But since then...i'm really struggling. Overall would say Ryan Jack

Between jack and Morelos for me it’s a hard one Morelos goals up until January some have been absolute gold dust and made us a decent amount of money from Europe but he’s not kicked his arse since the turn of the year , then you have Ryan jack when he’s been fit has been absolutely outstanding he’s not looked out of place when playing against some good European opposition and domestically he’s been the best midfielder in the country by a good bit.

Jack just shades it for me.

Morelos for the first half of the season literally carried us throughout every single game. Borna Barasic hasn’t put a wrong this season and the improvement in his performance compared to last is night and day, I would probs shade Borna

Borna or Jack have been most consistent. Before Christmas it was Morelos but he's ruined it when he's came back.

I'd choose Morelos without any hesitation.

Over the two ties against Midtjylland he got 3 goals and got the injury time winner against Legia Warsaw to send us to the Group Stages. He scored 2 against Porto, 2 against Feyenoord away, and 2 against Young Boys over two legs.

He gave us the only reason to be happy about this season... that European run.

It's a shame he ran Celtic ragged in the cup final and just couldn't find the net and the media have treated the young boy with nothing but disrespect. Do you see the teams he's scored against? Do you see/hear abuse he gets on the park? Gives a little back to the Motherwell fans and gets red carded.

Plus he hates/wants to score against the Tims just as much as us.

I wouldn't give it to a player. Our POTY should be be given to the fans. We have backed the club to the hilt this year. We've followed our heroes all over Scotland and Europe.

Morelos gets the Sam English bowl.

It’s Morelos and it’s not even close. The argument that he’s not turned up the second half of the season needs to apply to all our players. No one has had a good second half of the season, therefore I would go for Morelos for his form in the first half of the season

It’s Morelos and it’s not even close. The argument that he’s not turned up the second half of the season needs to apply to all our players. No one has had a good second half of the season, therefore I would go for Morelos for his form in the first half of the season

And if the referees did their jobs he would have 3 goals since the restart, which is still disappointing I accept.

Got to be Morelos, 29 goals before New Year is amazing, especially his European goals.
He was garbage after the break but was far from the only one.

Player of the half season would be Morelos.

After this lay-off, his half season award can be rescinded if he comes back like Mark Yardley.

Post break Arfield has been excellent imo but pre break Arfield was poor (compared to April/May last season)

Agree mate. Was just thinking about who in our squad had done well since the break & it’s pretty hard to choose any of them maybe with him as the exception.

Back