If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

They'll take at least 3 off them.Do you know why? Because unlike us they treat them with the absolute contempt they deserve.
While we treat it as some sort of big game they treat it as another jobber to squash.

If ANY team beats them, and we win our games til that point it is 100% back on.
it’s really a 7 point gap at the moment

I love the positivity but as if the sheep are seriously going to win? When was the last time they tried against the scum? Think you need to go back about 30 years.

The red riff raff will be on the end of a six nil spanking on Sunday.
Just forget about those two and concentrate on the team of thugs we will be playing on Saturday.
They will try to kick us off the park.

Clutching at straws OP, the league is finished. Even if they miraculously managed to take something from the poets (they wont btw) they always bounce back with a good run of wins. We simply cannot afford to drop a single point from now till the end of the season to have a chance and the reality is we will drop more points.

Aberdeen winning would be a step in that direction but I do not believe that will happen.

Looks like we are getting threads like this before every game.

After they pumped Motherwell the other week the realisation set in that they won't drop points off any of the shite again this season. Accept it.

We need to get 3 points on Saturday first and I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if Aberdeen even took a point off them, never mind 3.

No. Because you win leagues not get them handed to you. On merit we are miles off champions material.

As can be seen everytime we face a challenge or the pressure of leading

Yes, it would certainly be back on.

However there is zero chance of it happening.

We can still win the league, but we need to return to our Dec form to do so, which again is very unlikely.

The sheep cant even take a point off them never mind win ffs, they will get annihilated

The sheep and their fans would rather take a 6-0 hammering than give us a chance to get back in the race.
They will put in half the effort they do against us and will get the usual hammering

The sheep don’t even try to beat an 11 man Celtic, they have no chance now that they play with 12.

Even if by some miracle the sheep were to win, we will still %^*& up/be cheated out of a few more games this season.

Has to be the most pointless thread ever. When is the last time aberdeen even took a point off celtic never mind the usual role over style gubbings they take each year from them. Itll be 3 or 4 when they play them this weekend.
When they let them win to stop us getting second place, I’m pretty sure that was the last time.

7-0 to the scum when they play those losers.

They don’t put an ounce of effort in against the tramps

Has Considine came out and said a win against Celtc will get their season back on track yet? No because he just doesn't have the appetite for it, it's only against us we hear that shïte.

Reactions: VGM
I’d be shocked if it wasn’t 3-0 at half time.

Aberdeen will be more than happy to hand them the points after we lost.

I know things aren’t great at the moment but until I saw the thread title I didn’t realise how bad they were.

Reactions: VGM
Without reading every post I'm going to assume everyone has said no chance the sheep will beat them.
They would all be correct

Back