If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

I think the scum will drop points (other than the games against us) - but I struggle to imagine it being against dolly. Still, an upset is only an upset because no one expected it...

(Nah. It's dolly.)

No chance. They are on a roll and we have imploded again. As a poster said 3/4 romp for them, ref making sure everything goes their way. Aberdeen lying over and having their sheep tummy’s tickled.

The
Sheep
Win

:D

You have watched the sheep this season out with Rangers games ?
They have no interest in putting the same effort and application into beating the bheasts as they do Rangers. They have 4 cup finals, as long as they show up in they 4 games they and their tic infested fans are happy.

As per title.

If we are going to have any chance then simply something has to give with them this weekend.

Even a point is something dropped along with a season ending injury to Eduoard.

See the forecast is for 45/50 mph winds up there on Sunday by k.o.

99.9% though they will shit the bed like every other team in the country does.

There's more chance of Livi doing something in a couple weeks.

If the sheep win Ill donate £10 to the charity of your choice.

Aberdeen wont be winning at the weekend.

A sheep win still leaves us needing Celtic to drop points in 2 games.

If they lose and we won that's 7 plus the game in hand its 4 so technically not but I get what you mean.

The league's over when we next drop points, Kilmarnock decreased the likelihood significantly but finished nothing.

We're still in a position to be a point behind going into the split

When do Aberdeen or any other club ever take points off the bheggars. Very rarely.

The last time people had hope of an Aberdeen win at Pittodrie the bheggars were 2-0 up inside half an hour. They went on to smash four past them.

The league's over when we next drop points, Kilmarnock decreased the likelihood significantly but finished nothing.

They really need to drop something this weekend or at Livi as it simply won't happen at the Piggery.

We need to win the game in hand then beat them on 15th March.

It will be interesting then as they go to Easter Road a couple weeks after Ibrox.

Hibs are starting to pick up again.

My head says its impossible but my heart still has hope and whilst it's still mathematically possible then who knows.

They really need to drop something this weekend or at Livi as it simply won't happen at the Piggery.

We need to win the game in hand then beat them on 15th March.

It will be interesting then as they go to Easter Road a couple weeks after Ibrox.

Hibs are starting to pick up again.

My head says its impossible but my heart still has hope and whilst it's still mathematically possible then who knows.
We've proven that we're capable of beating everyone in this league, it's a matter of getting back into the swing of things before it's too late.

Celtic will drop points to someone that's not us, we just can't be any further behind when they do.

Hypothetically, if we win this weekend and Celtic lose, it's back in our hands mathematically. Certainly not the time to chuck it completely

Going in to the split? No we aren't. We play them once prior to split, so could assuming we win every game before that including game in hand be 4 points behind.

We won't win every game prior to split though! So yeah, that kinda throws a spanner in works.

Going in to the split? No we aren't. We play them once prior to split, so could assuming we win every game before that including game in hand be 4 points behind.

We won't win every game prior to split though! So yeah, that mind a throws a spanner in works.
I am assuming that we'll win the game in hand, yes.

I can just as easily say we will win every game, it's unknown. Outwith Celtic at home, Kilmarnock was the biggest banana skin left before the split.

We've been 5 behind going into the split and won it before, 7 in February assuming the game in hand goes well isn't game over

Regardless of whether the sheep win lose or draw the leagues done now. We’re haemorrhaging points all over the place.

No. The sheep won’t take anything off them anyway and even if they did we are still relying on 2 things which won’t happen:
1) They would still need to drop points in 2 games AND
2) We’d need to NOT drop any more points

We have been woeful for some time. We were getting some results pre-break but they were still a struggle. Our star striker has scored a grand total of 5 goals since the start of November. No-one else is filling that gap.

Accept that the league is over, you’ll find it much easier.

Has to be the most pointless thread ever. When is the last time aberdeen even took a point off celtic never mind the usual role over style gubbings they take each year from them. Itll be 3 or 4 when they play them this weekend.

We can live in hope and perhaps the Abergreen team might get a result or perhaps a draw. However, main thing for us is to get 3 points in every one of our remaining league games.

The league is done and people who think we still have a chance are deluded. We are not the same team that played the first 5 months of the season and will drop more points.

Celtic will be 3 or 4 up at half time.

And even if by some miracle the sheep did beat them, no, we still wont win the league.

Reactions: VGM
If they lose and we won that's 7 plus the game in hand its 4 so technically not but I get what you mean.
Hes right, if we did end up 4 points behind them, they still need to drop points in another 2 games for us to overtake them.

Back