If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

I have looked in but not posted since Wednesday.
If the sheep scum beat the 19th Century Terrorist scum on Sunday then I will eat my bunnet.

We now essentially need to win every single game, including against them, to have a decent chance at it. I'm sorry to be negative but I can't see that happening based on this last month of stuttering performance levels, defensive fragility, toothless attack and lack of control.

However, we have the best 11 in the league when they perform. Here's hoping they remember how to from now forwards.

Aberdeen will not win on Sunday either, although I'd be amazed if they never dropped any points outside of our games with them to the end of May.

We’ve still got a third of the season to play.

What happens this weekend’s only a small part of the season, just like midweek was.

The league is still there to be won.

The sheep defence might as well have been mannequins the last time the filth visited shitoddrie such was the statuesque implausibility of their defending in the first half.

The sheep have 3 chances of beating them at the weekend - no chance, f’all change and even less than that chance!

unfortunately our form is stinking and nobody else is getting themselves up to give them a decent game!

it is definitely not over yet but we need some luck to start going our way in order to turn the tide!

Let's not kid ourselves on here,stats speak for themselves, not a chance in hell.
We have always got to look after ourselves.

I'm all all for keep believing but even if Dolly are not being ragged rotten by them as per usual no doubt there will be some honest mistake to help Septic on their way

The Sheep are dire. Even on their best form they rarely trouble the mhanks, so there’s no real likelihood of it.

I think we’re going to have a tough game against Livi. Physical side who will play exactly the way we struggle with and conditions that won’t help us play the game our own way either.

Really think all we can do during this spell is focus on getting our own house in order and learning to play again. What will be will be regards the mhanks.

Many moons ago, when I was working with a Sheep fan who was a ST holder while they were utter gash, I started a conversation with him on how pish they were :)). He agreed with me and said he was giving up on Aberdeen and was "putting all his efforts into hating Rangers". He wasn't even joking.

Aberdeen would take a double figure doing off Celtic every single time, if it meant they got to beat us 1-0 next time we meat. Absolute tinpot league we are in.

0-3 mentally challengeds - even if they are complacent thinking the league is already won, they will still coast it.

No.
Celtic can afford to play the sheep twice and us twice with their women's team and still they'd win the league....

Dolly may indeed beat Timmy.

I'll be riding Shergar home from my drinking session with Lord Lucan, giving Kelly Brook a good seeing to and then watching the game.

It would certainly give me a little more hope than i have now but going on our current form, Unless we dramatically improve i just cant see us taking full advantage when they do eventually drop points.

Oh my :D Even if the impossible happened, can you honestly see us not dropping any more points.
I have no trust in this team anymore, even if we somehow managed to get back in front of them we would just blow it again.

As per title.

We could all do with a laugh just but the idea of Aberdeen taking even one point from a game v Celtic is beyond comedy, it's surreal. Will not happen when Celtic need the points.

Celtic will not win every game but dropping points to Aberdeen? With the difference in quality in players and referees giving Them the edge when they need it is literaly not possible for Them to lose against Aberdeen.

If they win then there's a bit of hope, would only be a matter of time until we drop points again though. The sheep will not win though.

Us beating them twice would be them dropping points in two games though lol
I think a more likely outcome is us beating them once and the other game being a draw. However, we have to keep going on the basis that it is still possible.

The sheep are the 19th Century Terrorists easiest game of the season. Its not even worth a consideration tbh OP.

How has this thread got so many replies?

It’s incredibly simple.

“If the Sheep win this weekend, is it back on?”
- Yes it is.

“Will the Sheep win this weekend?”
- No, no they won’t.

/End thread.

When was the last time the sheep actually took points off that lot? Sorry, can’t be bothered to google :rolleyes::))

Difference:
Celtic, when need a result, they go up there and do it.
Us : last couple years, we haven’t
There is a massive mindset in both camps for me.
It may take us winning a couple of cups and maybe a few more winning menatlity players before we break this run of their’s.....but we can’t keep changing managers in the hope of doing it quicker

IF is an extremely big word here, sheep will do there usual and bend over and gladly take it royally, 3 points to the manky mob

There is no way the sheep will take anything

Check history

20 Games since 2016, Celtic have won 17, Aberdeen have won 2 (one of which was when celtic lay down at the end of the season to keep aberdeen 2nd and us 3rd), 1 draw.

Thinks its safe to say whos picking up 3 points on sunday.

Think there is more chance of us not winning than the Sheep taking anything off them!

If Aberdeen win on Sunday, then yes the league is definitely back on, but i really cant see it happening. They will like down to them like they normally do and probably concede 4 or 5

Aberdeen would rather lose to Celtic than see us gain any advantage by them winning or even drawing. Tim's easiest 3 points on the calendar.

More chance of Princess Diana scoring a hat trick for Morton in a Champions League final than there is of the Sheep beating the Mhanks this weekend.

Aberdeen will take a scudding as per, and even if they don't, our current squad and management team can't be trusted to capatilise on it.

The leagues done.

Back