If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

If we win and Dolly win then we'll be 7 points behind with a game in hand.

Win the game in hand and it's 4 points.

Beat Timmy at Ibrox and it's a point.

I seriously doubt Dolly will lay a glove on Timmy on Sunday, but if they did pull off a shock then it's definitely game on.

Even if Aberdeen were to win we'd most likely blow the next difficult away game we have such as the normal pattern this team seem to follow.

What's our record consecutive wins under Gerrard? 7 wins or something like that? We'd need to basically win every game until the end of the season. I can't honestly see that happening.

The easiest games every season for the mentally challengeds! East Kilbride would give Celtic a tougher game than those sheep tossers!

The tims were 4-0 up at half time the last time.
The Aberdeen fans will be celebrating a Celtic win as they know it screws us.

"If the sheep beat the scum" Hilarious stuff.... the sheep (players and fans) are more than happy to get a doing off the mentally challengeds so long as it has a negative effect on those sevco huns..... sad but true

There's a better chance of me shagging Kelly Brook this weekend

The sheep won't win. Even if they do, I have zero confidence in our ability not to drop more points ourselves.

The mentally challengeds are due dropping points. I sense a draw being an optimist (for today atleast)

The sheep’s assistant manager will make sure there is no venom in their tackles, no concentration, no desperate defending, no last second tackles, no strategy and no diving, disruptive fouling, faking injury, etc.
No, it will be honest endeavour from the sheep, but the line will be drawn at that. It’ll be “after you Claude” as per normal.
In any case the referee will be on standby in case the sheep turn up.

It is still on either way.. sadly they won't lose and will probably be 3-0 up at half time.
All we can do is win then keep believing!

Cosgrove or McKenna red card. Brown lying all over the pitch when he isnt telling the referee exactly who should and should not be refereeing. Topped off with a goal by a player who should still be serving a ban. All the while our board lie and have their tummy tickled.

Yes but I cannot see it happening. I would imagine a comfortable 4 or 5 goal win. Do you honestly expect Aberdeen to do anything - their support would probably be unhappy with a win over celtic as well.

Back