If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

Some people don’t know when to let go. This ain’t no helicopter Sunday season. Suckers for punishment. I will not be investing any more of my energy in hope that rips your heart out. Seen it done that.

As per title.
Not if we lose lol

Honestly, they haven't laid a glove on them except when it directly screwed us over for the 2nd place finish a few years back.
I can see at least a 3 goal gap in that game, and it doesn't even shock me in the slightest.
Aberdeen are piss poor - which makes our lack of 3 points against them even more infuriating.

Us beating them twice would be them dropping points in two games though lol

How would it??

Aberdeen beat them after we beat Livi its down to 7 points with a game in hand.

Win that we are 4 behind.

Beat them twice we go 2 ahead.

C'mon mate dont need to be Rachel Riley to work that out lol.

Outside of us winning twice they only need one loss.

How would it??

Aberdeen beat them after we beat Livi its down to 7 points with a game in hand.

Win that we are 4 behind.

Beat them twice we go 2 ahead.

C'mon mate dont need to be Rachel Riley to work that out lol.

Outside of us winning twice they only need one loss.
We are saying the same thing lol. The original post said if we are 4 behind they need to lose 2 games. Which they would. If we are assuming we beat them twice they obviously dont need to lose another 2 games as theoretically we are 2 ahead. But us beating them twice IS them losing 2 games.

We are saying the same thing lol. The original post said if we are 4 behind they need to lose 2 games. Which they would. If we are assuming we beat them twice they obviously dont need to lose another 2 games as theoretically we are 2 ahead. But us beating them twice IS them losing 2 games.

Fck me we got there in the end lol

If Aberdeen beat Celtic? I’ll have what you’re having. It’s their quarterly bye FFS. Weren’t they 4-0 up at half time the last time they went to Pittodrie? Half the home support will silently be willing them on, no doubt.

Looks like every team just accepts defeat playing them, they go behind and down tools. Against us it just seems to spur them on

I wish people would stop kidding themselves on...the leagues done, it is an absolute MUST that we stop them winning a 4th treble in a row

The sheep only turn up 4 times a year. Celtic will win at a canter up there. How Derek McInnes can get his players to lift their game against us and not that shower is one of life's mysteries.

They will show the same fight that Hearts did
Teams like Hearts Aberdeen Kilmarnock Hibs know they have a chance against us. They get right in the players faces they close down space and they leave something on players in tackles. They get away with it in Scotland because the referees are a mixture of rank rotten or corrupt or in most cases both. Against the scum they know if they lose a goal they’re beat they can’t approach the game the way they can against us because the afore mentioned referees will never let it go and the scum have players who can mix it up and leave something in a tackle. We have no such player we are too soft and too tippy tappy.

Aberdeen only manage to raise their game against us
Sadly it seems as if we can only taise
It against the mentally challengeds
Aberdeen will get humped as per usual

The sheep are bottle merchants against the scum. Not a hope in hell they'll do anything on Sunday. They only care about taking points off us.

More chance of me banging Liz Hurley and Scarlett Johansson in a three some this weekend op

Even accounting for their recent track record against the Tims, Aberdeen's form lately has been howling. OK, they beat a poor Hamilton side midweek, but a decent attacking team will tear them to shreds. Sadly, Celtc will be good enough to put 3 or 4 past the Dons.

Put it this way the bookies reckon there's more likelihood right now of is winning the league than the sheep winning at home on Sunday!

If, miracles of miracles, they did, and assuming we win, then yes, we’re back in it, albeit tenuously.

Even if they don’t, were we to win our game in hand then beat the Yahoos at Ibrox the gap is suddenly down to just four points again so, as much as they’re the clear favourites, we’re not completely out of it yet, but we need an instant improvement starting tomorrow.

genuine question what has been the greatest amount of points we have been behind and went on to win the league?

in my heart i feel fate will have it that rangers & liverpool will win the league in the same season, i HOPE they penny will now drop with our players and we go on a proper run of games (like 10) winning them all. beat st johnstone in the game in hand, beat celtic at Ibrox and it is game on.

No. The sheep won’t take anything off them anyway and even if they did we are still relying on 2 things which won’t happen:
1) They would still need to drop points in 2 games AND
2) We’d need to NOT drop any more points

We have been woeful for some time. We were getting some results pre-break but they were still a struggle. Our star striker has scored a grand total of 5 goals since the start of November. No-one else is filling that gap.

Accept that the league is over, you’ll find it much easier.

%^*& me

Hahahahaha,if pigs could fly,they will do the usual lie down with their ars€s in the air.
I would love to be wrong,but I cant see them changing their habits remember they owe the Tim’s for lying down at porkheed to let them finish second ahead of us.

So yes, IF the sheep win and we win, the race is back on imo. But, the only time the Tim's laid down to the sheep was when it meant we'd finish 3rd in the league...

I gave you a like for that, Mate,
but more out of pity than anything else.
But you never know, hope dies last, so, let's hope. :)

The same sheet who were 4 nil down to them at half time the last they played at home?

Even if they did win theres no chance unfortunately that we have the balls to tighten the gap now.

If Aberdeen win then it gives us a chance, however, having looked back at previous results they've lost their last 9 home games to Celtic and only scored in 2 games - hopefully it changes on Sunday.

Back