If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

Sorry I’m just trying not to laugh at the concept of the sheep taking 3 points off them
3 points? I'd struggle to even see them take 1 point. If they aren't spanked 3/4 nil then I'll be amazed and none of their fans will be upset in the slightest.

I would put money on my local team Peebles Rovers winning the champions league within the next 5 years before backing the sheep to beat the scum.

Interesting to note also that the Refs manage to find their Red cards again when the sheep meet the poets. No chance Cosgrove will be allowed 10 fouls without a card

It remains to be seen if this group of players can beat livi first

Sorry I’m just trying not to laugh at the concept of the sheep taking 3 points off them
Norm 1 st post ends thread but its second in this case .

There is more chance if me pulling rita ora on saturday night than the sheep beating the scum in fact they will be 2 or 3 down within the first 1/2 hr

No chance of them winning. Their fans want them to lose to get it up us and this attitude permeates down to the players, who don't bother trying anywhere near as hard as they do against us.

"If the Sheep were to beat Celtic..."

giphy.gif

We certainly need another team to stand up in the next few weeks. Doubtful it'll be them

More chance of Brian Potter off Phoenix Nights standing up.

The rest of this league are absolutely toothless when playing Celtic. They all want Celtic to win the title over us and will do anything to accommodate them.

Aberdeen would be delighted with a draw and would be happy if they do not lose by more than 2 goals.

We have to win every game till the end of the season, a run of games we so far havent managed to put together

Yes of course it is. For all the smart arse replies about how Aberdeen never beat Celtic, Livingston managed it when nobody seen it as likely. It's unlikely but it could happen. And even if it doesn't, they could drop points in any other game. That's how football works. Some of you would make far better Celtic supporters with your entirely positive attitude towards their chances.

Yes of course it is. For all the smart arse replies about how Aberdeen never beat Celtic, Livingston managed it when nobody seen it as likely. It's unlikely but it could happen. And even if it doesn't, they could drop points in any other game. That's how football works. Some of you would make far better Celtic supporters with your entirely positive attitude towards their chances.
I admire your optimism. Not often on the forum recently. Hold out hope for a few Livingston style results to give us a boost.

I admire your optimism. Not often on the forum recently. Hold out hope for a few Livingston style results to give us a boost.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it optimism. I just understand that in football, you get the occasional slip up and think it's stupid to assume that in Celtic's case it won't happen. It very well could not happen, but preparing for the worst case scenario instead of thinking that it is random just seems inherently negative.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it optimism. I just understand that in football, you get the occasional slip up and think it's stupid to assume that in Celtic's case it won't happen. It very well could not happen, but preparing for the worst case scenario instead of thinking that it is random just seems inherently negative.
There’s a reason that the Arsenal Invincibles are still talked about. As you say it’s football.

They got pumped 10-0 @piggery the other season for a a reason. For Scotland's arguably 3rd force, let that sink in how embarrassing that is and compare and contrast to there blood and snotters showing v us. It's a problem we haven't overcome for a while despite it coming up every other game against various teams @ hearts @ Kilmarnock

If the sheep and mcinnes didn't shit the bed everytime they play the scum then maybe however they will ship about 4 or 5 easy. Another club conning their support.

Back