If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

Theoretically yes, but does anyone think we have the bottle to go on a run when under pressure? I dont

If the team fight to the end fair enough,if they fail tomorrow SG will have a fight on his hands

Absolutely 2-1 to the don's and Kelly Brook is shouting on me she's got a new outfit from agent provocateur might not be our her long

I've not read the thread at all but I'm guessing most replies centre around the hilarity of Aberdeen taking points off Celtic.

Absolutely no chance those rancid sheep molesting scumbags will do anything.

i doubt sheep will win but couldn't resist the 18/1 win/btts odds, hoping for 2/1 sheep win bu realistically gonna be 4 or 5 nil for that lot

Can’t see Aberdeen taking anything. They have a woeful record v them and always bottle it. Draw is best we can hop for, but can see Aberdeen getting beat 4-0

If the sheep beat them at the weekend I will happily wank every single person in this forum off in the centre circle at Ibrox.

Let's just focus on us putting in a decent performance and then have some hope it will happen on Sunday.
The way our luck is going extremely unlikely we will close the gap this weekend.

I will be majorly surprised if the Sheep take anything off of the scum. They never turn up for these games.

I’ve changed my mind again. If we win today it’s back on. We can’t be throwing the towel in this early.

we need to win convincingly to keep the pressure on no matter what.
We know what's happened in the past and what happens when we’ve applied the pressure, but I still can’t see them dropping points here.

would love to be proven wrong.

Probably not, but I am more concerned about winning today than there result, theres every chance ours will be a closer game.

Not the way the scum are playing. They are in good form.
Aberdeen before Tuesday hadn't scored in 5 games and never seen to raise their game the way they do when they play us.
Anything other than a comfortable scum victory and I'll be surprised, but delighted.

I'm a big believer in the law of averages. The Sheep are due a result against them. The predicted weather forecast should in theory suit a Sheep Team that are more akin to a Rugby League Team than a free flowing football side.

We need to do our job first today though and get the 3 points.

Every time Aberdeen play Celtic the "Will Aberdeen win?" thread pops up.

I can't get my head around it.

They are utterly dreadful and sh.it themselves against Celtic (with the exception of a dead-rubber at the end of the season a year or two ago).

There is no chance they will win - the game will be done by half time (just the same as the last time) if I was a betting man Celtic -2 would be worth a few £££

At the end of the day, Rangers shouldn't have to rely on other teams to help them win the league. Aspiring champions worth the name don't fold as we did over the last few weeks. It pains me to say it but TLB's team will not drop enough daft point to let Rangers get back in the race.

Looking to the future, Gerrard and his staff have made some positive steps forward, but they have also misjudged certain things and made errors. Next season we can only hope that these lessons have been learned and that we can come back older, wiser and much better.

Back