If the vermin get given the title, what should we do?

I don't see there being much we can do. It's a private members club so ultimately what's going to happen is we can either accept the vote or leave, and if we leave where do we go?

I would love for us to go nuclear and raze the whole corrupt country to the ground, but I don't see how it could be done. We can object strongly, but ultimately if the clubs vote for it then we've been democratically defeated (even though we all know lawell has been working behind the scenes to ensure he gets what he wants).

The SPFL are the clubs - therefore, if they award Septic the league, then it would be the clubs that are doing it, by manner of their own votes, surely ?

How can a (defeated) minority of voting clubs take a (winning) majority of voting clubs to court, purely because they lost the vote ?

I don't see what the legal grounds would be.

Can anyone with legal experience elaborate on this ?

The clubs may be the ones who decide the vote but who decided what the vote was on.

Most clubs are going to vote yes due to their desperation for cash. They won’t care much about the title.

The issue here is that they are being bribed into voting yes on a proposal they had no say in just so they can get payouts.

If the proposal was to null and void and make immediate payouts, most clubs would probably vote for that as well.

Instead the only proposal allowed is to award the mentally challengeds the title so they can get cash or else continue on and get nothing.

It’s financial bribery to hand they bastards an unearned trophy.

Simple. And I've tired of hearing why not.

Boycott away games put the blue away pound back into our club.

Kill or be killed. Starve those that go against us ....twice now

The problem is that there's very few grounds where we get enough away tickets now to affect them financially.

Aberdeen for example, probably make almost about the same out of us as we do out of them.

Only Livingston and St Johnstone would be seriously affected financially.

First things first we go after that lady's front bottom Doncaster with all we have, then move on to Maxwell then McLennan and Petrie and then finally go after Lawell, fight each fight one at a time and bring the whole stinking show down around their heads

It's the bigger picture here

Shafted in 2012
Shafted off refs since we came back up
constantly getting done over it will never end.

I want us to leave and join the bottom tier of English football, we have to push for this we are clearly not wanted in Scotland.

Leave and let all the other clubs die

Fight it or move to England... If we do nothing.. What's the point of going to fitba.. Folk will consider not going to games any more and I might agree with that.. Sporting integrity

Last edited:
Wreck the place.....

Then see who voted for this pish

Then examine the games where Tim friendly refs of whom there are many fucked us over and see how the points average would look if games were handled fairly and make a big fucking deal about it. These dubious bastards dirty deeds made it very hard for us, added to pressure and fucked us over leading to loss of confidence and form.

They have the refs, they have the media, they have the league officials and have member clubs on side via threats.

A club like no other.

If the League gets completed Celtic will win it and we have to to endure their triumphalism.
If they get handed the League there's no glory for them.
The best thing we can do is win it next season.
We won't ever win it again when it is this corrupt we won't be allowed too

Sorry if it sounds glib but the best way to punish these bastards is to get Rangers back on top where we belong albeit easier said than done in this corrupt league.

my thread regarding the clubs lawyers was deleted by admin. Look guys take care, Im out altogether.

We are being sewn up the back by the bigots and cabal of the spfl and the SFA. Our lawyers are useless and we will be down trodden for years to come by our club stance and lack of balls. A wee fightback this morning but put in our place by the cabal thereafter. Too many years of caring and finances in following on yet unlike carson and so many others we accept to be a door mat.

Take care

If any clubs go bust in the football league down south ask if we can take their place, even if it's the 2nd division.

This , this this . What about Burys place ? There must be a way in .

If there’s a will there’s a way especially having Gerrard as manager

Take the SPFL to court for breaching their own rules, Withdraw membership from the corrupt SPFL, contact the English league and start at the lowest possible league and start again.

The world has changed with CV, so let us change with it.

I know the vote might go the other way, but the direction of travel and the relentless narrative looks like having an inevitable ending. Whether it's this vote, or whether reconstruction used next, Celtic will end up being awarded "Champion club" and handed the league trophy without actually winning it.

What options do we as a club and a support then have?

Is there any legal route if the clubs themselves agreed it? Can it go to CAS?

Or are we left like 2012 talking about how we can punish clubs by withdrawing tickets, boycotting etc?

How should we best respond?

Hopefully by being invited to play in another league, i know it dosen't seem possible.But i think this is just the start of problems, that certain clubs and the idiots at Hampden will cause if they go through with their diotic ideas to - night.
Surely someone of importance will listen to Ranger's ideas, and see sense, as it's turning into a bloody circus, as clubs are being brainwashed in relevance to promises regarding their futures.
There being conned into making rash decisions, they obviously feel they don't want to make.

Don’t step foot in another away ground again.

That won’t happen though.
As one that goes to as many away games as possible I honestly don’t see any other way now if this goes the way we all think it will go. Hopefully the club will fight the fight on legal grounds but we as a support have to unite and hurt them in the place it’ll hurt them the most, their pockets. A full away boycott is the only way for me now if the scum are handed the title.

1. All teams playing Scotland automatically get to use Auchenhowie.
2. No advertising anything unless absolutely nailed down in a contract. No photo shoots or the like if we find any loophole.
3. Zero interview or exclusives to any outlet not RTV, website or fan group.
4. Legal challenge to Maclennan and McCluskey.
5. NO away tickets. Don't give them a penny.
Can,t do 3 mate as we are legally required to do interviews .but we could sent out Brodie bear to do them as I,m not sure it actually states who does the interviews.

People need to realise there are 3 scenarios here. 1. The league is played to a conclusion and almost certainly they win it and it’s a justified 9 in a row (let’s face it we had given up by end of January far less when the league was stopped!). 2. It’s nul and void and this gives them bragging rights that they’ve had a title stolen and we’ll never hear the end of it. 3. The leagues given to them and we never let them forget its tainted, we completely ignore any mention of stopping ten - from board to manager and players - making sure everyone knows this is a tainted title they shamefully profited from a global pandemic.

Which of the above three is preferable?

Sadly we can't do anything, imo.

We're the second biggest club in the country and the most hated.

Our fiercest rivals fanbase have taken over positions of influence right across the board. The media, the police, the council, the courts, the banks, the games governing body, the referees...

The clubs fans are two very different breeds, the scum fight tooth and nail for their club and resort to disgraceful tactics, which get covered up by the media, then the authorities should anything slip through the net.

I'm afraid its fucked beyond repair now, them taking over is inevitable.

Before anyone comes forward with the "No surrender" nonsense, get your head out of your arse.

Personally? I will no longer pay to attend any games and be content with that choice.

The Rangers support on a whole? They will grumble for a while then just get on with it filling the home grounds of clubs who detest them whilst loving the blue cash.

As one that goes to as many away games as possible I honestly don’t see any other way now if this goes the way we all think it will go. Hopefully the club will fight the fight on legal grounds but we as a support have to unite and hurt them in the place it’ll hurt them the most, their pockets. A full away boycott is the only way for me now if the scum are handed the title.
Agree with you mate but for this to happen we need to get the message out loud and clear to our fellow supporters who are not on follow follow.

I don't see there being much we can do. It's a private members club so ultimately what's going to happen is we can either accept the vote or leave, and if we leave where do we go?

I would love for us to go nuclear and raze the whole corrupt country to the ground, but I don't see how it could be done. We can object strongly, but ultimately if the clubs vote for it then we've been democratically defeated (even though we all know lawell has been working behind the scenes to ensure he gets what he wants).
You are possibly right in that there may be not much we can do, but the SPFL is not a private members’ club, it is a limited company and as such bound by the Companies Act 2006. Whether there is any legal recourse we can take, I’m not sure but I would expect the club’s lawyers to be on the case.

If the League gets completed Celtic will win it and we have to to endure their triumphalism.
If they get handed the League there's no glory for them.
The best thing we can do is win it next season.
This is the crux.

The fact is, we were falling apart at the seams, while they were getting stronger.

They were, unfortunately, gonna walk the league.

We move on

Agree with you mate but for this to happen we need to get the message out loud and clear to our fellow supporters who are not on follow follow.
Obviously it would need to come from the club. I know the club asked supporters not to attend that Dundee Utd game and although not a total success a few hundred there was far better than a few thousand. I think if the club were to outline all the reasons they were asking fans not to attend away games I’d hope even the most fickle of fans would now understand the absolute need for it.

Sadly we can't do anything, imo.

We're the second biggest club in the country and the most hated.

Our fiercest rivals fanbase have taken over positions of influence right across the board. The media, the police, the council, the courts, the banks, the games governing body, the referees...

The clubs fans are two very different breeds, the scum fight tooth and nail for their club and resort to disgraceful tactics, which get covered up by the media, then the authorities should anything slip through the net.

I'm afraid its fucked beyond repair now, them taking over is inevitable.

Before anyone comes forward with the "No surrender" nonsense, get your head out of your arse.
To a large extent you are correct .They run Scottish football and I,m afraid that the board/club has to take some of the blame for this this as well. We were silent for far to wrong.
Personally I don,t really know what action the club can legally take as I don,t know enough about it. But let's wait and see how the club react beyond the issuing of a statement

I would start in the conference given the chance, I hate Scottish football and I want every club to go under.

Sad saying that but i hate them all

Me too, from 2012 onwards we have shown our club that we will always have their back whatever division we play in.

Agree,it would be great if ALL the fans would be willing to boycott but it won't happen. When Dundee Utd charged us twice for the same game some folk still went to the 2nd game. During 2012 everyone said they'd not forget and boycott the clubs who done us over but we've sold out every away allocation since then.
Hopefully I'll be proved wrong

Give them what they want, Rangers gone from the game in Scotland.

We've barely tried to get into the English system, push the boat out and do all we can to get there.

%^*& playing football up here. Let's get out of here and let them rot without us.

Resign and lobby to join England even down to the conferences. If we have nowhere to play I don't see how they would turn us down. We should have done this in 2012. We will never get a level playing field in Scotland
You have to give notice to resign mate can,t remember how much notice you need to give mate.

I sincerely hope we have discussed and implemented a strategy to see this through.
Personally I don't give a flying fuxx about their 9iar*. It's been the darkest period in Scottish football, with the bheasts and the national team both getting trounced regularly.
I believe we would be welcomed in the lower leagues of England with open arms. OK we would need to cut our cloth accordingly, but we have exciting young players who could take us up the lower leagues.

The problem is that there's very few grounds where we get enough away tickets now to affect them financially.

Aberdeen for example, probably make almost about the same out of us as we do out of them.

Only Livingston and St Johnstone would be seriously affected financially.
Spot on mate

Edited.

I don't know. Exasperated with the whole charade that's Scottish football now.

I know the vote might go the other way, but the direction of travel and the relentless narrative looks like having an inevitable ending. Whether it's this vote, or whether reconstruction used next, Celtic will end up being awarded "Champion club" and handed the league trophy without actually winning it.

What options do we as a club and a support then have?

Is there any legal route if the clubs themselves agreed it? Can it go to CAS?

Or are we left like 2012 talking about how we can punish clubs by withdrawing tickets, boycotting etc?

How should we best respond?
If we have solid legal grounds to challenge then we should, and use the opportunity to expose the truth behind the game in Scotland

If we dont then obviously we cant do much, but I would give serious consideration to refusing away tickets next season, just to remind clubs that we are no longer to be messed with

Part of me thinks, let them be handed the title. They haven't won it in the true sense of thr phrase and to see them celebrate would be as funny as it would be nauseating. It would be the biggest tainted title in the history of tainted titles

This is the crux.

The fact is, we were falling apart at the seams, while they were getting stronger.

They were, unfortunately, gonna walk the league.

We move on
Good point mate, i think this enforced break has made a few bears forget how woeful the team have been since the winter break. Had we not dropped so many points and the gap was less, i don't think we'd be handing the mentally challengeds the title.

What is the legal situation? In 2012 I'm sure we could have joined English pyramid in Northern Premier league....club decided against it. Now fans saying "No way. Ever, even in 7th tier".

The club didn’t decide against it. There was no way into England at the time (or indeed now) UEFA prevent it.

Yes, we could’ve legally challenged that but:

1- it wouldn’t have worked in the v short time window we had
2- we would’ve needed the support of the English authorities and that wasn’t clearly available

If we have solid legal grounds to challenge then we should, and use the opportunity to expose the truth behind the game in Scotland

If we dont then obviously we cant do much, but I would give serious consideration to refusing away tickets next season, just to remind clubs that we are no longer to be messed with

Part of me thinks, let them be handed the title. They haven't won it in the true sense of thr phrase and to see them celebrate would be as funny as it would be nauseating. It would be the biggest tainted title in the history of tainted titles
The Rangers support needs to realise how powerful we are. Pick a club and send a warning to the rest.

We'd need people in the club who will actually follow through with statements for a start.

Personally, I'd burn everything to the ground. Start by refusing away tickets, refusing away fans from entering our stadium, ban BT and Sky Sports from coming into our ground, refuse to communicate with them on away games.

We'll get fined for that, ignore the fines obviously, bt and sky will obviously kick up %^*& about that, they pay the tv money that the clubs are begging for at the moment. Basically if it's okay for the spfl to blackmail clubs, it's okay for us.
And if any other teams in the leagues fans are in any doubt, Sky and BT are only interested in us and the Tim’s.

A boycott of all away grounds has the biggest impact, but unfortunately too many of the young team refuse to accept it’s the biggest weapon we have.

They’d rather have their own day out for selfish reasons, rather than doing what is right for our football club.

We could send half these clubs into the doldrums with just one season of no away fans.

They helped try to kill Rangers 8 years ago. Bit late for staunchness now.

So did every club. Does that mean I can't go to away games?

The game won't be played yet another club is holding Rangers fans money.

They go to the wall and so does our money. Why should they have it?

And if any other teams in the leagues fans are in any doubt, Sky and BT are only interested in us and the Tim’s.

Exactly, I don't fully believe the people in charge of the club really believe how much power they hold. They just need someone to follow through with statement after statement.

We have more than enough power to throw a spanner into this new Sky deal, the threat of that will harm all the clubs that need that money more than us.

A boycott of all away grounds has the biggest impact, but unfortunately too many of the young team refuse to accept it’s the biggest weapon we have.

They’d rather have their own day out for selfish reasons, rather than doing what is right for our football club.

We could send half these clubs into the doldrums with just one season of no away fans.
Or maybe a lot of us actually enjoy going to watch our team instead of trying to cut of our nose to spite our face for a nonsense conspiracy theory that the other teams are doing this to help Celtic and not just for their own self interest?

We need to get out of this shitey corrupt league , if the poets get handed the title by blackmail and corruption its time our board got into talks with the EFL about possibility of joining league 2 all we can do is ask the question
What happens if Liverpool get awarded the title without winning it?

So did every club. Does that mean I can't go to away games?

The game won't be played yet another club is holding Rangers fans money.

They go to the wall and so does our money. Why should they have it?

In all honesty, for a short time, no Rangers fans should attend away games. Show them the power of our money, and how much they need us and we don’t need any of them.

Or maybe a lot of us actually enjoy going to watch our team instead of trying to cut of our nose to spite our face for a nonsense conspiracy theory that the other teams are doing this to help Celtic and not just for their own self interest?

Of course people enjoy going to the games, but if you honestly can’t see what’s being done to help Celtic here, then you’re beyond help. The conspiracy ship has long sailed, its fucking blatant what is going on.

Livingston could qualify for Europe, and yet are voting to end the league just outside the European spot. Their CEO is a raging mentally challenged. Go figure.

St Mirren CEO, raging mentally challenged. Go figure.

Boycotting games is the only way we can yield any power as fans. Anyone choosing to continue to give these clubs money, is literally financing enemies of the club. Up to you decide where you want to stand on that matter.

Back