If the vermin get given the title, what should we do?

In all honesty, for a short time, no Rangers fans should attend away games. Show them the power of our money, and how much they need us and we don’t need any of them.

I agree.

Every Rangers fan signed up to CCCS and away games before any of this mess.

Landscape has changed or is changing and we should give them nothing.

Laugh like %^*&, they have zero credibility moving forward. Could be the best thing to happen this year.

I agree.

Every Rangers fan signed up to CCCS and away games before any of this mess.

Landscape has changed or is changing and we should give them nothing.

The boycott would only need to be 1, possibly 2 seasons. By the end of that, these clubs will be absolutely begging us to come back. Most of them go to the wall without our fans cash 1-2 times a season.

Of course people enjoy going to the games, but if you honestly can’t see what’s being done to help Celtic here, then you’re beyond help. The conspiracy ship has long sailed, its fucking blatant what is going on.

Livingston could qualify for Europe, and yet are voting to end the league just outside the European spot. Their CEO is a raging mentally challenged. Go figure.

St Mirren CEO, raging mentally challenged. Go figure.

Boycotting games is the only way we can yield any power as fans. Anyone choosing to continue to give these clubs money, is literally financing enemies of the club. Up to you decide where you want to stand on that matter.

I think the conspiracy is from the men in charge of the SPFL and not the clubs. Livingston could also have dropped down second half of the table. Do you think Motherwell aren’t doing this to get Europe? Do you think Hamilton aren’t doing this to stay up? Does that mean if Hibs vote against it then it’s because they want sporting integrity? Or that Hearts aren’t just out for themselves??

The club need to go down the legal route but FFS get lawyers on a par with Fat Mike's not some 2 Bob Scottish firm. Also, no loan players out of the club, no signings from other Scottish clubs and no tickets for away games. Starve the game /clubs of money Play the colt side in League cup and Scottish cup undermining the competitions( look what's happened to FA/ League cup in England as reserves are played).
The support need to back a boycott, use the awayday cash to help the club fight.
Finally, Stewart Robertson needs to resign from SPFL board.
Or we roll over and get f####d again.

I think the conspiracy is from the men in charge of the SPFL and not the clubs. Livingston could also have dropped down second half of the table. Do you think Motherwell aren’t doing this to get Europe? Do you think Hamilton aren’t doing this to stay up? Does that mean if Hibs vote against it then it’s because they want sporting integrity? Or that Hearts aren’t just out for themselves??
It's in the interests of the clubs, same as 2012, except they dressed it up as "Sporting integrity". We still have outliers of hate though with Petrie at hibs (and the top man at he SFA ), along with very pro Celtic leaders at Livi and St Mirren.

It's clear the clubs needs cash - and with no other option on the table, they have no choice but to accept the offer from the wankers at the SPFL.

I know emotions are high right now and I might calm down. But right now I am seriously considering whether to stop my season ticket and stop going to games after over 50 years at Ibrox.

It's not just the blatant bullying and blackmail today to ensure Celtic get a title they haven't won. It's not just the blatant placing of Rangers haters in positions of power. And it's not just the obvious fact that the vast majority of clubs will appease all that as long as they don't suffer.
It's the simple fact that we just aren't going to be allowed to compete on a level playing field again, and why keep donating hundreds of pounds every year when the competition is corrupt.

I really hope my club have got a response to this that changes my mind.

I know emotions are high right now and I might calm down. But right now I am seriously considering whether to stop my season ticket and stop going to games after over 50 years at Ibrox.

It's not just the blatant bullying and blackmail today to ensure Celtic get a title they haven't won. It's not just the blatant placing of Rangers haters in positions of power. And it's not just the obvious fact that the vast majority of clubs will appease all that as long as they don't suffer.
It's the simple fact that we just aren't going to be allowed to compete on a level playing field again, and why keep donating hundreds of pounds every year when the competition is corrupt.

I really hope my club have got a response to this that changes my mind.
You're not alone. Believe me.

Good point mate, i think this enforced break has made a few bears forget how woeful the team have been since the winter break. Had we not dropped so many points and the gap was less, i don't think we'd be handing the mentally challengeds the title.

WE ain't handing them anything.

If we were one point behind, still with a game in hand, they would still be demanding the title!

Push the nuclear button - and demand a resolution that any club guilty of covering up child abuse for decades have their licence removed permanently without the option to reapply!

Reverse the roles and ask yourself if Livi/Aberdeen/Hibs/St Mirren would vote to hand us the title. Yeah that's right, don't be so stupid. But of course, self interest. Yadda yadda yadda

People need to realise there are 3 scenarios here. 1. The league is played to a conclusion and almost certainly they win it and it’s a justified 9 in a row (let’s face it we had given up by end of January far less when the league was stopped!). 2. It’s nul and void and this gives them bragging rights that they’ve had a title stolen and we’ll never hear the end of it. 3. The leagues given to them and we never let them forget its tainted, we completely ignore any mention of stopping ten - from board to manager and players - making sure everyone knows this is a tainted title they shamefully profited from a global pandemic.

Which of the above three is preferable?
Everyone here is so worked up over the thought of them getting the title but has anybody actually thought about what the alternatives are? As per my earlier post this thread there are only 3 scenarios and none of them are good!

Reverse the roles and ask yourself if Livi/Aberdeen/Hibs/St Mirren would vote to hand us the title. Yeah that's right, don't be so stupid. But of course, self interest. Yadda yadda yadda

What if Aberdeen were sitting 3rd with 4th place a game in hand? And St Mirren were sitting second last in the table and favourites to go down? Do you really think they would vote against it just because it was us top? The rest of the clubs are just desperate for money and the hope they have a club after this! I’m pretty certain that there has been no second thought from the other teams over what any other club across the whole of the rest of Scotland gets out this. It’s every man for themselves and self interest.

I honestly don’t know anymore but the game up here is pointless if it happens.

We need to do something I just don’t know what.

Everyone here is so worked up over the thought of them getting the title but has anybody actually thought about what the alternatives are? As per my earlier post this thread there are only 3 scenarios and none of them are good!
Dont agree - Helicopter Sunday shows what can happen.

Dont agree - Helicopter Sunday shows what can happen.
Would you rather take that very very unlikely chance and let the league continue when we could let them get what they have pathetically tried to instigate, and then forever shame them and play it down? Considering I was in a very very slim minority after the Aberdeen game where I though we still had a chance, before we dropped a further 5 points to them and even I gave up hope, where has this sudden optimism come from??

Would you rather take that very very unlikely chance and let the league continue when we could let them get what they have pathetically tried to instigate, and then forever shame them and play it down? Considering I was in a very very slim minority after the Aberdeen game where I though we still had a chance, before we dropped a further 5 points to them and even I gave up hope, where has this sudden optimism come from??
100% - Titles are won on the pitch.

years and years of watching this develop and our club taking it up the rear will force me out. I was getting my hopes raised earlier about our club fighting back. But if they are allowing themselves to be called liars by this bigotted bunch and continue to bend over then thats me. And I aint alone.

Was already cooling my interest, and looking at other interests but I took the bait that my club had found its balls. If it misplaces them again after being called liars, ticket no more.
What's your seat number :)

The people saying we should go nuclear on the sfa are missing something. It's nothing to do with the sfa, it's the spfl, a separate entity, if you will. The sfa has no power over the leagues, due to the coup many years ago when the clubs effectively shifted the power to them.
If you could get a few clubs onside, say Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and resign from the league, form your own league with these teams and others from the lower leagues, Dundee, Partick and so on, you could put the governing body, the sfa in charge. The spfl is only the top league in Scotland because the sfa recognise it as so.
I realise this is a bit out there as an idea, but it's been done before and the last breakaway formed the spl and that's been a disaster from day 1. We were promised a bright new era, but since its inception, Scottish football has plummeted in both quality and stature.

As has been said this is a members vote and I would assume legally they are covered if the required number agree. I would also assume though they need to follow their own process to the nth degree or that is where we would take them to court and get some sort of compensation. Unfortunately the only guarantee in any of this is them handing the title to the mhanks!

I’d like us to take it to court but seeing as I’m not a lawyer I’ve no idea if there are any grounds to do so.

However, being realistic I expect our club, board & fans to talk a good game but ultimately do absolutely bugger all.
In legal terms we would have to consider costs versus outcome sadly.

Leave Scotland and start in the lower league of England or elsewhere. Let the corrupt vile mentally challenged dictated country fall victim of their own disgrace.

All go to Hampden on Monday and kick up a riot. They change the rules. So, feck all the other rules.

Only jesting as that is just silly.

What can we do ? Just tell the public the truth that the SPFL coerced and bullied clubs into handing Celtc the League title, and that the corrupt SPFL are now a discredited organisation and unfit for purpose. The truth hurts only the guilty.

Leave Scotland and start in the lower league of England or elsewhere. Let the corrupt vile mentally challenged dictated country fall victim of their own disgrace.
I don’t see any other way we could react. I would rather have us playing a friendly every week than playing in a corrupt league.

If any clubs go bust in the football league down south ask if we can take their place, even if it's the 2nd division.
Mate id take the absolute bottom of the English leagues over this corrupt mentally challenged run country ! The journey would be glorious !!

We should be more concerned why the Cup is still not cancelled. I can see the problems with the league and that should be the priority. The fact they will not cancel a cup - where no team would be disadvantaged by - is where we should be fighting. It’s so obvious they want to give them the treble.

If it’s being shown that the SPFL are acting in a manner which is blatantly different from other national ruling bodies, we should take them to UEFA and next if needs be, CAS. UEFA would have the embarrassment of having to back a corrupt league or work to overrule them.

Exactly this.

Folk on here will be tub-thumping about "going to war" but the reality is there's f*ck all we can do. Especially if other countries do the same, which they will.
The SPL will get the club's to basically decide the outcome.Thus not getting their hands dirty and meaning no one to sue

Would love us to boycott every away ground. But if we couldnt do it to Dundee Utd, or every ground after we were relegated to Div 3 when clubs wanted us dead then what chance have we got? We couldnt even boycott the pies and bridies at East End park Dunfermline a number of years ago.

Of course people enjoy going to the games, but if you honestly can’t see what’s being done to help Celtic here, then you’re beyond help. The conspiracy ship has long sailed, its fucking blatant what is going on.

Livingston could qualify for Europe, and yet are voting to end the league just outside the European spot. Their CEO is a raging mentally challenged. Go figure.

St Mirren CEO, raging mentally challenged. Go figure.

Boycotting games is the only way we can yield any power as fans. Anyone choosing to continue to give these clubs money, is literally financing enemies of the club. Up to you decide where you want to stand on that matter.
Nonsense. The league was never getting concluded so Livingston and Europe was as realistic as a unicorn walking past your front window. Your expecting teams to vote on a dream. They just want cash.

Whether they get their way or not in this matter, they are still a despicable bunch of reprobates, regardless.
Their whole club is an abomination to all that is decent. Their shameful denial of the paedophile ring operating at their stadium and elsewhere is nothing short of scandalous. The hiring of a PR company to help them to that end is astonishing. The only thing more astonishing is that the Scottish media as a whole have failed to call them out on this, despite the facts being in plain site.

What we should do is the next time they come to Ibrox, at the moment their team walk out, every Rangers fan in the ground should turn their back and stand in complete silence for one or preferably two minutes.

They are truly a club like no other, we need to do something notable to highlight it.

People need to realise there are 3 scenarios here. 1. The league is played to a conclusion and almost certainly they win it and it’s a justified 9 in a row (let’s face it we had given up by end of January far less when the league was stopped!). 2. It’s nul and void and this gives them bragging rights that they’ve had a title stolen and we’ll never hear the end of it. 3. The leagues given to them and we never let them forget its tainted, we completely ignore any mention of stopping ten - from board to manager and players - making sure everyone knows this is a tainted title they shamefully profited from a global pandemic.

Which of the above three is preferable?
Most sensible people would say 2 but I bet I can guess which one you’d vote for.

Number 3....... correct?

I would love to boycott away games and starve the game out in general but it’s never going to happen.

We don’t, in isolation, have the finances for a lengthy court battle.

My preference would be to get out of this stinking cesspit and play our football somewhere else but it’s not realistic.

My gut says we are going to have to suck it up and watch them be awarded this title. We know that’s what will happen. With 980 deaths in a single day today (higher than Italy or Spain’s worst day), I genuinely couldn’t care less. The games that are being played by the SPFL and SFA plus their associate club pulling the strings are frankly sickening me to my stomach.

It will always be a tainted title.

They never got 9 in a row with their most tainted title to date.

1. All teams playing Scotland automatically get to use Auchenhowie.
2. No advertising anything unless absolutely nailed down in a contract. No photo shoots or the like if we find any loophole.
3. Zero interview or exclusives to any outlet not RTV, website or fan group.
4. Legal challenge to Maclennan and McCluskey.
5. NO away tickets. Don't give them a penny.

This. 100%.

In addition I would refuse to release players for Scotland squads and refuse to co-operate with the SPFL.

Or maybe a lot of us actually enjoy going to watch our team instead of trying to cut of our nose to spite our face for a nonsense conspiracy theory that the other teams are doing this to help Celtic and not just for their own self interest?
A nonsense conspiracy theory?
Wow after all this and you come away with that. I would call you unbelievable naive but that’s probably unfair on naive people.

Hi bears
Sitting reading through the forums about this nonsense, been Rangers man all my life and I'm 64 years young.
I my sick to my to my stomach by what has happened but worse it has been allowed to happen by our club.
For over 20 years now our club has lost its backbone with no one being big enough or man enough to stand up for our club and fight our corner, these so called rangers employees get paid for doing nothing, they know not a thing about this wonderful club ,the people, history or the fans and supporters worldwide who love this club.
Time and time again in recent years the fans and there groups have to take it upon themselves to take all the Rangers haters to task.
It disappoint me that so many ex rangers players,managers and so called legends never say one word on the club's defence .
We are definitely missing something at our club it's called heart,commitment and loyalty until we find people out there with this we are on an uphill task.
Other clubs in this country seem to do as they like time and time again with little or no punishment , we say nothing until we do, nothing will change,but I try to remember we are RANGERS the most successful team in the world and the most loved ,we live in hope that one day we shall return and we will with the success and dignity we have always had.
WATP.

Back