If the vermin get given the title, what should we do?

Let’s be honest, they are going to be awarded the title, the club might attempt to take them to court but will get nowhere and next season we will continue to keep half the SPL clubs afloat with the blue pound.

The SPFL are the clubs - therefore, if they award Septic the league, then it would be the clubs that are doing it, by manner of their own votes, surely ?

How can a (defeated) minority of voting clubs take a (winning) majority of voting clubs to court, purely because they lost the vote ?

I don't see what the legal grounds would be.

Can anyone with legal experience elaborate on this ?

Because the SPFL rules don’t make any provision for what is being driven through.

The rules state that 38 games have to be completed.

Moreover, it looks like there’s a similar situation regarding reconstruction.

The threat of legal action and the possibility of a delay might also hinder the stitch-up.

I tell you what if the mentally challengeds get awarded the title they will celebrate it like they’ve actually achieved it that how these braindead mentally challenged bastards are unfortunately as tainted as it may be.
I want my Club to fight this the whole way and not accept it from the corrupt organisation and call them bastards out as well.

Most sensible people would say 2 but I bet I can guess which one you’d vote for.

Number 3....... correct?
I would because I would rather we had the moral high ground.

Another option would be no winners, no losers. Increase the leagues as said based on current standings. European places based on last years league positions. Prize money awarded equally amongst all the teams in each division. Only though
on that one as the day progressed.

If the League gets completed Celtic will win it and we have to to endure their triumphalism.
If they get handed the League there's no glory for them.
The best thing we can do is win it next season.
This is how i see it. A lot of folk are getting themselves right riled up about this but for me all it means is an official asterisk title for the beasts and i dont feel he outrage that others do.

Every single person at the club uses it as motivation whenever the next season starts.

I don’t blame the clubs for voting the way they’ve voted.

The way things are in Scotland now I doubt fighting it in the courts would be successful, I firmly believe we’re done in this country now as there’s just too many things against us and we aren’t going to change it.

The rot has set in long ago, those filthy low life b@stards run the whole corrupt shit show, that’s quite obvious and there’s no way I am paying another penny into Scottish football or anything associated with it if this gets pushed through.

Even if their vile plan is not successful I still believe we need to get out of this cesspit, they’ve turned things to shit and it can’t be fixed and if we stay and carry on we’re every c@nt’s bitch feeding haters on an endless conveyor belt of getting shafted one way or another. Not for me anymore!

If the League gets completed Celtic will win it and we have to to endure their triumphalism.
Exactly. The league was over and done with before all this happened. We lost the league ourselves with our shocking form post winter break.

Focus on turning in a seasons worth of good performances and win the league fair and square and whatever happens with the awarding of this season means nothing.

I would whole heartedly support the club in applying for the English league. Even if we need to start at the bottom of their pyramid, I don’t care.

This whole situation today has just highlighted how disgustingly incompetent the people we are dealing with are.

We are one of the biggest football clubs in the world, we should not be dealing with amateurs

Listen, I hope you don't think I'm being over dramatic, but if Rangers cave in over this my heart will break. Surely the heart and soul of the Club and support will/should/has to fight this?

This is the crux.

The fact is, we were falling apart at the seams, while they were getting stronger.

They were, unfortunately, gonna walk the league.

We move on

Doesn't matter.

We start seasons strongly.

They could crumble under the pressure.

A lot can happen in the remaining fixtures.

If they are awarded the title then nine in a row is gone - in their haste to cheat their way to a title they have destroyed their dream the utter twats

Who’s up for another journey starting in England X league?

Do it properly this time.

(Hypothetically of course, could we actually go through it all again?)

If any clubs go bust in the football league down south ask if we can take their place, even if it's the 2nd division.
I'd move down south under Any condition as long as we got 1 condition in our favour.
If and when the tramps want in its under the same conditions and into a league no higher than we got into.

I’d like us to take it to court but seeing as I’m not a lawyer I’ve no idea if there are any grounds to do so.

However, being realistic I expect our club, board & fans to talk a good game but ultimately do absolutely bugger all.

That’s how it’ll go. Another statement from the club saying we’re disappointed and our fans to carry on throwing money at these other clubs as soon as next season starts.

That’s how it’ll go. Another statement from the club saying we’re disappointed and our fans to carry on throwing money at these other clubs as soon as next season starts.
That should have stopped in 2012, our support is weak, our support talked a good game and told us all we wouldn't forget those who booted us out and down the leagues and their decision cost our club millions in revenue,millions in sponsorship.

Fast forward 8 years and it's all forgotten, yes they're still all bastards but quite a lot of our support don't have a problem giving the very same clubs that cost us millions and tried to destroy us, by throwing money at them without even raising an eyebrow, filling the pockets of clubs who hated us and still do.

Someone puts your windows in, a few months later the person that put your windows in knocks on your door and asks you to buy a raffle ticket, would you buy one ?

We should go round and kick the living shit out of Doncaster and his gang.not that I am advocating violence understand.

Good point mate, i think this enforced break has made a few bears forget how woeful the team have been since the winter break. Had we not dropped so many points and the gap was less, i don't think we'd be handing the mentally challengeds the title.
Mate we all know how bad the team were second half of the season two seasons in a row.i,'ve posted myself that rangers wouldn't win the league. For me it's the principle we just can,t go handing out title to a team that haven,t won it on the park.also the way we were treated back in 2012 and even 2008 was disgraceful.sporting integrity was fine in 2008 and 2012 when it was used against us .but it's not okay in 2020.

Mate if celtic found the league title in the shit house they would celebrate like they have won it .you know why because they have no shame and no morals.

These no shame Khants will want the trophy awarded at the pedo-dome with a full house at the earliest opportunity.
With ALL their corrupt media muppet's in full regalia.

Doesn't matter.

We start seasons strongly.

They could crumble under the pressure.

A lot can happen in the remaining fixtures.

Add in the heavy slow pitches don’t suit us and Ibrox being a cow field meant we never got the home games to build our confidence up and play ourselves into form.

I would strongly fancy us to close the gap on good pitches between now and August. Probably not enough but who knows.

What if Aberdeen were sitting 3rd with 4th place a game in hand? And St Mirren were sitting second last in the table and favourites to go down? Do you really think they would vote against it just because it was us top? The rest of the clubs are just desperate for money and the hope they have a club after this! I’m pretty certain that there has been no second thought from the other teams over what any other club across the whole of the rest of Scotland gets out this. It’s every man for themselves and self interest.
Yes, I do believe that. History has shown us that these teams will elect for self harm just to get it up Rangers. If people want to continue to go to these grounds that's their choice, but please don't leap to the defence of these scumbags in order to justify the decision because it isn't needed.

I'd love to hear how Livi were voting based on their own self interest.

Boycott away grounds,Never going to happen,
Move to another league,Never going to happen,
Take it to the courts,Waste of time we would lose,
Make a statement to be ridiculed in the media and ignored by the authorities,That's the one might as well do it now get it over with and get back under the boot of the haters and I don't just mean the poets.

Assuming we won’t actually take the governing bodies to court over any decision to hand Celtic the title, the very least we could do is make a statement saying we don’t recognise them as ‘official’ champions.

The Yahoos may gleefully pick up the most tainted of all their spurious titles, but it will be the hollowest of them all and will have welded alongside it a great bit flashing asterisk for perpetuity.

Only they would be happy to accept such a tarnished prize.

We should unleash hell, but we wont. After much nashing of teeth and spit flying rage and thousands of posted opinions, %^*& all will happen and they will get another tainted title perhaps the most tainted of all. Then when this is all over, it's back to business as usual for top flight Scottish Professional Football.
Makes you sick really.

Back