If the vermin get given the title, what should we do?

dh1963

I know the vote might go the other way, but the direction of travel and the relentless narrative looks like having an inevitable ending. Whether it's this vote, or whether reconstruction used next, Celtic will end up being awarded "Champion club" and handed the league trophy without actually winning it.

What options do we as a club and a support then have?

Is there any legal route if the clubs themselves agreed it? Can it go to CAS?

Or are we left like 2012 talking about how we can punish clubs by withdrawing tickets, boycotting etc?

How should we best respond?

I know the vote might go the other way, but the direction of travel and the relentless narrative looks like having an inevitable ending. Whether it's this vote, or whether reconstruction used next, Celtic will end up being awarded "Champion club" and handed the league trophy without actually winning it.

What options do we as a club and a support then have?

Is there any legal route if the clubs themselves agreed it? Can it go to CAS?

Or are we left like 2012 talking about how we can punish clubs by withdrawing tickets, boycotting etc?

How should we best respond?

I’d like us to take it to court but seeing as I’m not a lawyer I’ve no idea if there are any grounds to do so.

However, being realistic I expect our club, board & fans to talk a good game but ultimately do absolutely bugger all.

Forevermore never let them forget the time they used a global crisis to win a tainted title. Make sure it’s regularly brought up in the media, refuse to answer any questions around “stopping the 10” as we don’t acknowledge the 9. Belittle it when we can, flags and banners to humiliate them on their antics. And other than that we keep dignified and don’t get into legal disputes as it’s not worth it.

1. All teams playing Scotland automatically get to use Auchenhowie.
2. No advertising anything unless absolutely nailed down in a contract. No photo shoots or the like if we find any loophole.
3. Zero interview or exclusives to any outlet not RTV, website or fan group.
4. Legal challenge to Maclennan and McCluskey.
5. NO away tickets. Don't give them a penny.

On the pitch attempt to use it as the biggest motivational tool possible.

Off the pitch as a club exert the most powerful legal pressure possible regarding season 19/20 and the most powerful media pressure possible on authorities, referees and everything else for season 20/21

Off the pitch as fans make sure that their support will forever regret their club accepting the most tainted of all tainted titles.
Ridicule and scorn should meet the mentally challengeds at every turn-their bragging rights aren’t worth the asterisk littered paper they are written on.

The SPFL are the clubs - therefore, if they award Septic the league, then it would be the clubs that are doing it, by manner of their own votes, surely ?

How can a (defeated) minority of voting clubs take a (winning) majority of voting clubs to court, purely because they lost the vote ?

I don't see what the legal grounds would be.

Can anyone with legal experience elaborate on this ?

We'd need people in the club who will actually follow through with statements for a start.

Personally, I'd burn everything to the ground. Start by refusing away tickets, refusing away fans from entering our stadium, ban BT and Sky Sports from coming into our ground, refuse to communicate with them on away games.

We'll get fined for that, ignore the fines obviously, bt and sky will obviously kick up %^*& about that, they pay the tv money that the clubs are begging for at the moment. Basically if it's okay for the spfl to blackmail clubs, it's okay for us.

I'd want the international teams to pay, maybe 50% of the usual, for the training facilities but everything else is perfect.

Go to War and take strong legal action and show everyone what a corrupt place Scottish Football is from the SFA/SPFL to every mentally challenged minded bigot place men who's main role is to suit the benefit of one club only.

2012 should have been the year it was done but 8 fucking years on nothing has changed.

Our club has been and still is treated with contempt and a never ending cycle of hatred and agendas continues against us.

Go to War and give them hell expose them all for what they fucking are corrupt scumbags.

We need to get out of this shitey corrupt league , if the poets get handed the title by blackmail and corruption its time our board got into talks with the EFL about possibility of joining league 2 all we can do is ask the question

Go to war with the SFA until every single corrupt puppet is removed from office.

They carefully chose the terms of this vote, and we all know why.

Forevermore never let them forget the time they used a global crisis to win a tainted title. Make sure it’s regularly brought up in the media, refuse to answer any questions around “stopping the 10” as we don’t acknowledge the 9. Belittle it when we can, flags and banners to humiliate them on their antics. And other than that we keep dignified and don’t get into legal disputes as it’s not worth it.
Absolutely. If they are handed 9 then next season isn’t a race for 10. The club should be quite clear about this and it should come from the very top. A statement from our manager would also help

The SPFL are the clubs - therefore, if they award Septic the league, then it would be the clubs that are doing it, by manner of their own votes, surely ?

How can a (defeated) minority of voting clubs take a (winning) majority of voting clubs to court, purely because they lost the vote ?

Exactly this.

Folk on here will be tub-thumping about "going to war" but the reality is there's f*ck all we can do. Especially if other countries do the same, which they will.

Might this be part of the reason Dave King is no longer any part of the club board? While a member club cannot take an association to court, what is to stop a majority shareholder with the financial clout to do it?

As I’ve said before Club shareholders not involved directly with the board of the club need Club 1872 to spearhead a legal challenge with injunctions that delay and stifle the game.....bring it to its knees if needs must.....we must not just be seen to roll over and accept it saying we did our best but the bullies won!

it’s time the common supporters took the cabal on out with the football framework. Let’s test their loaded decisions all through the UK courts on how they have impacted our financial investments and potential returns based on articles that hinder and threaten football club boards from adhering to UK company law!

They won’t care, they’re desperate for it and any means is fine for that lot.

Remember, this is a club that has history time and again for getting away with disgusting and immoral actions: fake grief to get a match postponed, sporting integrity (ha!), beast cover ups again and again, dis-association of their boys club, actual match attendance and the biscuit tin, charitable origins (again ha!), the ‘please let us win hibs’ national famine day shirt 2009...

I could go on but you all get my point. Such scummy actions is part of that rancid mob.

Personally I would do everything to leave this horrible association and I wouldn’t care what happened to it.

Wishful thinking Beazer Homes League Loyal!

Might this be part of the reason Dave King is no longer any part of the club board? While a member club cannot take an association to court, what is to stop a majority shareholder with the financial clout to do it?
Or he's scunnered with the cheating, corruption and sectarianism.

Personally, I'd start by laughing every time they mention how many titles they've won. Be completely dismissive of it.

Bit of a pointless move when they're getting all the potential sccess to champions
League money when we'll be stuck in this new 3rd tier European league.

Where did this 75% of votes come from? I thought it was 11-1? Are they making up rule changes as they go along??

What is the legal situation? In 2012 I'm sure we could have joined English pyramid in Northern Premier league....club decided against it. Now fans saying "No way. Ever, even in 7th tier".

years and years of watching this develop and our club taking it up the rear will force me out. I was getting my hopes raised earlier about our club fighting back. But if they are allowing themselves to be called liars by this bigotted bunch and continue to bend over then thats me. And I aint alone.

Was already cooling my interest, and looking at other interests but I took the bait that my club had found its balls. If it misplaces them again after being called liars, ticket no more.

Bit of a pointless move when they're getting all the potential sccess to champions
League money when we'll be stuck in this new 3rd tier European league.

Not really. The fans can't do much more than that.

Btw, we aren't going into the Europa Conference.

Back