If they go 9 points behind us on Sunday

You'd think it would be far to early but if Motherwell win on Saturday and Celtic lose on Sunday (I don't think they will, Aberdeen are really terrible at the moment) their next game is against Mothewell at Fir Park. Lose that and they are 10 points behind Motherwell never mind anyone else.

I think that would see the return of the shark.

tenor.gif

I think a lot of them are convinced he'll come good and his style of play is going to have them rag dolling everyone soon.

It is far too early in the season to be making calls like that in all fairness.

Make or break week for Flange even at this early stage.

If Leverkusen score four or more against them which is entirely possible and they drop anything at Pittodrie while Rangers win then he's toast. Might not be sacked right away but the yahoo board will be looking at Strachan taking over around January/Feb time.

Said before a ball was kicked this season Lawwell back as CEO or chairman and Strachan as manager will happen at some point.

If Leverkusen score four or more against them which is entirely possible and they drop anything at Pittodrie while Rangers win then he's toast. Might not be sacked right away but the yahoo board will be looking at Strachan taking over around January/Feb time.

Said before a ball was kicked this season Lawwell back as CEO or chairman and Strachan as manager will happen at some point.
The sheep are shiye

They are currently on 10 points from 21.

If they are still on 10 points from 24 on Sunday, they will go berserk. lol

If Eberdoom win after Leverkusen presumably collect maximum points, I don’t think it’s too far of a stretch to say that he has a game or two to save his job.

Can’t see Dolly winning so he’ll get an extended stay of execution.

Celtic are poor, but Aberdeen are horrendous.

I'd love to be surprised, but I imagine celtic will win that one.

However, more importantly if we keep winning, there's no way they reach the next old firm without dropping points. We could be going in to the old firm at the turn of the year 9 plus points clear and job done.

But of course we need to keep winning our own games.

If it happens they lose on Thursday to Leverkusen and drop more points on Sunday against fodder sheep the option is always open to handing the reins to the brave one and the bloke with the iPad.

With winter moving ever close, Flange won't have an issue with that.

I think he will pack it in himself before the season is out.

Just dont see him being the type to hang around and take alot of shite if the slide continues. If it does then time is ticking on some serious pressure he wont want to put up with.

Will lose the plot and gone in December of his own accord.

Listening to a fair bit of the Clyde SSB phone in today and I think there were maybe two beggars out of about ten that were still backing the angester, injuries etc blah blah like “rangers pure huvny got any injuries and we’ve got loads nat”.

thats down from prob 90% of the daft cants that were lapping it up when they beat a ten man bottom of the table 6-0 when French bloke was still there. “Ange is his own man and takes no shyt” etc was what i was hearing :))

i reckon a nine point gap on oct 3rd will wipe that 20% down to about 2%. :))

we need to take care of a good hibs side tho.

Last edited:
Listening to a fair bit of the Clyde SSB phone in today and I think there were maybe two beggars out of about ten that were still back the angester, injuries etc blah blah like “rangers pure huvny got any injuries and we’ve got loads nat”.

thats down from prob 90% of the daft cants that were lapping it up when they beat a ten man bottom of the table 6-0 when French bloke was still there. “Ange is his own man and takes no shyt” etc was what i was hearing :))

i reckon a nine point gap on oct 3rd will wipe that 20% down to about 2%. :))

we need to take care of a good hibs side tho.

The Peasants could already be on a downer if Leverkusen easily swat them aside on Thursday, then its the long trip to Sheepland. It could be a very entertaining week for us. That mob must be dreading these next two games rapidly approaching. lol

Can see Broonaldo getting sent off to be honest. He's just going to have one big ptsd episode and go off on one. He'll either hack his own player or scissor the ref.

All the sabre rattling, all attacking kamikaze onslaught seems to becoming unstuck, several unwashed seem rather confused ? Somewhat more difficult fixtures await and Ajeti has lost form (nae sniggering)
On the bright side, captain Joe hopefully will be recycling plenty ball on Thursday at an alarming rate, all is not lost . "All hail Ange" they will never stop ! Here for the long haul.

A heavy defeat Thursday and losing to a shit Aberdeen side Sunday could see him on the verge that's for sure.
The mhank support is starting to run out of patience with him, never a good sign.
Problem is the sheep have appointment a novice who is clueless so the idea that he will turn things around and beat the scum is highly unlikely.

Back