If this offends you, contact the police

They only sing FTQ as F the Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland doesn’t scan in a song.
Every Monarch since the 16th century have been head of the C of S. Therefore it seems that the Queen is head of the C of S. So says Siri.

Ok so we all pile in get them arrested. What next? They go find something similar. More arrests. How long do we go on for?

This isn’t the same as the H&H situation. That was a deliberate attempt to stop fan media having a seat at the table. Attack on us for challenging the monopoly of the pathetic media we have in Scotland. Spot on to fight back and highlight the outrageous hypocrisy on display.

But fans going to a match with their mates. Where does this end? With a whole lot of people hurt.
It ends when there is no more timmy tit to tat.

Whether it is or isn’t is not the issue.

If a Rangers fan comes out with FTP then it’s anti Irish catholic racism/sectarianism and the media and politicians are all over it.

I’m not making any case for the FTP brigade, in fact I wish they’d just gtf.

But what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Someone who comes out with FTQ is every bit as guilty as the FTP fans. But you won’t hear a peep from the media or the politicians.

That is the issue.
Both are Heads of State and Heads of Church's.
But only one side is being targeted in the 'offended game',
wonder why?

Ok so we all pile in get them arrested. What next? They go find something similar. More arrests. How long do we go on for?

This isn’t the same as the H&H situation. That was a deliberate attempt to stop fan media having a seat at the table. Attack on us for challenging the monopoly of the pathetic media we have in Scotland. Spot on to fight back and highlight the outrageous hypocrisy on display.

But fans going to a match with their mates. Where does this end? With a whole lot of people hurt.
Im sure those bigoted bams share your concerns about Rangers fans having their lives turned upside down after going to our games with their mates. If you're a genuine Rangers fan pal, wake up.

When I read this kind of sh ite, I despair.

The boys on the Rangers bus singing the song about the Japanese Celtc player were identified by the Supporters club themselves .(.and dealt with it accordingly..) maybe the Celtc f.c. and the supporters club/bus will do the same.....? ;).
Did Les Dawson write that one :)) :)) B-D

As well as the support for terrorism and bigotry I'm sure the Police would like to know which supporters bus this is given that the old cretins are openly drinking alcohol...

The only way to stop this is to hit them as hard as they hit us.

They're shouting FTQ, they're singing an IRA song, and they are illegally drinking alcohol on their bus. Personally none of this offends me, they are ancient lowlife, not public persona, and I am thick-skinned - BUT - what's good enough for the Rangers goose, should also be good enough for the celtic gander.

They're shouting FTQ, they're singing an IRA song, and they are illegally drinking alcohol on their bus. Personally none of this offends me, they are ancient lowlife, not public persona, and I am thick-skinned - BUT - what's good enough for the Rangers goose, should also be good enough for the celtic gander.

Maybe Sturgeon will comment on how disgusted she is with this anti Protestant bigotry.

If Rangers supporters posted a video of them singing The Billy Boys or The Famine Song you'd be seeing 5am knocks on their doors. They post obscenities like this and it's just a harmless bit of craic. None of the authorities, press or media will give it the light of day either. They're not even covering their faces, they are so brazen.

This is descending into a desperate tit for tat. If that is a chargeable offence need to build more courts and employ more judges.

The Orange Order has some very clear principles it stands for and they are very worthy principles to live by.

If the police thought they broke the law then they would have taken action. This is clear Scotland has laws and they need to be used to curb hatred.

The lack of arrests and prosecutions given Police Scotland’s current record would indicate the OO March wasn’t a hotbed of bigotry.

Equally we need to be sensible here. That video isn’t a hate crime.
I’m afraid you’re far too sensible for modern Scotland. Of course not one of us is actually offended or expect anything else from them. On the other hand things have changed. Is it sensible for the police to film a couple of Rangers supporters chanting a satirical song in town? No. Is it sensible to ignore glorifying child killers? No. Yep I agree with your point but you’re still living in the clouds.

Forgive my ignorance but in the police report form they ask when where and who. Also is it possible to share the video on the police form?
Can anyone help how to do this and have the other info? ( not the most technically savvy with this but keen to report my ‘offence’ )

Forgive my ignorance but in the police report form they ask when where and who. Also is it possible to share the video on the police form?
Can anyone help how to do this and have the other info? ( not the most technically savvy with this but keen to report my ‘offence’ )
Just put "don't know" in both boxes.

Copy and Paste the link below, by pressing down on it and selecting Copy then holding down on it in the relevant box in the form ( the Description /Reason for Complaint box?)

OP - hope you don't mind
(not gonna create a thread for below but wanted to share) :))

On 24 September 2021, at 09:09, BBC Complaints <bbc_complaints_website@contact.bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>
>Thanks for contacting the BBC. This is to confirm we’ve received the attached complaint.......

Yada, yada yada:
>
>----------
>YOUR COMPLAINT:
>Bias or Inexperienced reporting 

>The BBC has employed some inexperienced or some biased person in this report - Nick McPheat is indicated as the author. If it is proven by my subsequent research into competence & experience that this is bias, then following result of your response, I will be taking this matter to OFCOM.

>The word "thrash" is wrong in this report. A goal difference of 5 or more constitutes "thrash". This is not a simple question of a 'wrong word' - if proven, this is seriously misleading the public from a nationally owned organisation that is supposed to be impartial.

>Should the BBC not respond within a reasonable time and/or fail to convince the reason for the issue I raise, I will write to my MP. (and include details of my other current BBC Complaint)
>I
> 
>----------
>Thank you again for contacting us,
>BBC Complaints Team
>www.bbc.co.uk/complaints
>Please note: this email is sent from an unmonitored address so please don’t reply. If necessary please contact us through our webform (please include your case reference number).
>

From the thread title. Does this offend me, yes and no , no, as in I'm not so easily offended by words from some drunk old septic fans and we know they aren't that easily offended either when It comes to what some of our fans sing. Should we get battered for it constantly when they cunts get away with, absolutely not. What really offends me is something that vile club has managed to escape punishment from for years. That offends me. Random violence also does. But stick and stones and all that, words not really. It really doesn't offend them either. What does offend me is they get away with it and we don't, but the words they are saying not so much because they are obviously simpletons that don't actually know what they are spouting about.

This is descending into a desperate tit for tat. If that is a chargeable offence need to build more courts and employ more judges.

The Orange Order has some very clear principles it stands for and they are very worthy principles to live by.

If the police thought they broke the law then they would have taken action. This is clear Scotland has laws and they need to be used to curb hatred.

The lack of arrests and prosecutions given Police Scotland’s current record would indicate the OO March wasn’t a hotbed of bigotry.

Equally we need to be sensible here. That video isn’t a hate crime.
Very frustrating this post!

Always boils my piss when the rabids try to say FTQ is political.

Her Majesty is as much the head of a religion as the Pope.
Of course and the Pope never involves himself in politics, after all, it isn't as if he is the head of a State, is it?

There is also the fall back position of the guy in the white jacket holding what looks like a bottle of bud on a supporters bus. So there is an extra charge the police can through in.

Back