If we beat them at Ibrox

The problem is they’ve went away and completely changed their system from the one that we completely sussed in the previous two games against them.

That seems beyond our coaching staff and, as such, there’s absolutely no chance that we’ll win all games until then.

With the current level of performance, the next draw or loss is just around the corner.

If we beat Celtic at Ibrox next game. It gives them something to think about (again) their fans start getting frustrated, reduces the gap to 4 points, puts a bit of pressure on them. They drop points in one game outside of the next one at Parkhead it’s game on again.

Looked like the sheep might take a point from them until the 81st. You just never know.

It’s unlikely but then again so was Scott McDonald scoring 2 against them on helicopter Sunday

Back the team and don’t give up

It won't matter, we'll drop points again before the next game vs them.

All is not lost if we win our game in hand and beat them at Ibrox the gap could be down to 4 points. It becomes very difficult if you see a big lead starting to disappear and momentum could start to swing towards us. I'm certainly not writing this season off yet and I'm still hopeful they drop points before coming to Ibrox.

Im normally very positive when it comes to us and hate writing us off but....

The league is gone it's far too big a gap to make up will take a minor miracle to overcome it .

they will drop. It’s just a matter of time. Hopefully we sort out our play to take advantage.

No chance they will.

Said Killie Away - humped them.
Motherwell Away - pumped them
Aberdeen Away - shite and still won.

Only realistic chances left are Livi two weeks on Weds or Hibs after the game at Ibrox.

Apart from Us i expect them to go unbeaten till the league is done.

I also don't think we'll beat them again at Neverland Ranch in May....but I do think we will win at Ibrox, so no net gain for me.

Last edited:
Boils my pish that weve got no one to blame but ourselves for being in this position, done so well up until that last old firm and weve totally humped it.

We looked unbeatable at times this season too. Christ, 9 points over them in our hands and people want to call it quits and go home.

No matter what we must beat them at all cost even if it's just to stick it to them . Who wants to see them dancing about at our home.

Mate a good performance and result on Thursday could kick start our season again.
Likewise a poor result for that lot in Copenhagen brings pressure of its own. Then again FC are just back from the winter break and lost their first game back. Can't see it.

No chance they will.

Said Killie Away - humped them.
Motherwell Away - pumped them
Aberdeen Away - shite and still won.

Only realistic chances left are Livi two weeks on Weds or Hibs after the game at Ibrox.

Apart from Us i expect them to go unbeaten till the league is done.
They've got to go to Easter Road and Livingston twice before the season finishes. Their record at both grounds is poor the last few year so you've got to expect them to drop points in those 4 games.

They've got to go to Easter Road and Livingston twice before the season finishes. Their record at both grounds is poor the last few year so you've got to expect them to drop points in those 4 games.

How do you know that they'll go there again?

Only way this team are getting off the hook with me is to beat the scum every game they play them this season,

We had a run of games before we played them that we couldn’t have hand picked and made an arse of it. We will take a max of 4 points from them and look more likely to drop points against average teams. We simply had to get to Ibrox a point clear, beat them and the league was there for the taking

How do you know that they'll go there again?
Due to them needing to play so many away games and worked out on "seedings" due to previous seasons finishes.

Checked again and got Hibs wrong. It's Motherwell and Livingston away they would need to go for a 3rd time after the split.

The referee will make sure that we don’t beat them at home.
They will get a penalty and I wouldn’t be surprised if Alfredo was sent off again!!

It's not 100% over, BUT the next team to drop points absolutely has to be them. Yesterday was a sickener as even dropping 2 points puts a wee bit doubt in their minds, but they found a way to win.

When I say it's not 100% over, Its very, very close to being.

It only takes 1 weekend of the results to go our way for it to be back on.

Celtic's form though doesn't look dipping any time soon. They are playing as we were in December who have a look f of a team who know they're winning before the game starts.

If we don’t lose any games and beat them at Ibrox they will shit there pants.
A good performance on Thursday and take one game at a time.

one game at a time

only thing going for us is that form tends to go out the window in old firm games .

They won't drop any points against the other teams. We will possibly beat them twice, but will still drop more points against Aberdeen etc.
This. On our day we are a far better team but we are weak as f*ck mentally, while they know how to drag out wins. The leagues done through out own ineptitudeness sadly

Back