If we beat them at Ibrox

If we beat Celtic at Ibrox next game. It gives them something to think about (again) their fans start getting frustrated, reduces the gap to 4 points, puts a bit of pressure on them. They drop points in one game outside of the next one at Parkhead it’s game on again.

Looked like the sheep might take a point from them until the 81st. You just never know.

It’s unlikely but then again so was Scott McDonald scoring 2 against them on helicopter Sunday

Back the team and don’t give up
Spot on!

League is done and dusted. Forget it! We’re more likely to drop points than them.
Unfortunately probably the case. If we go into the next old firm match 7 points behind we have a small chance. I don’t get how so many people think we are going to beat them home and away though.

My only real hope is they drop points due to complacency and it opens up a window for us to capitalise. 1-0 win every game til the split and we'd somehow miraculously still be in it...but I'd take that 100% right now.

Our form will change. A good performance on Thursday could get us going again. All is not lost.

If we can win the Scottish cup when all is said and done we will look back on this season with pride at what we did in Europe and delivering silverware finally for the fans .

The league the way it is , unfortunately is a long shot just now . Those bastards have everything sewn up to their advantage , finance , officials , influence , media .

We have a long battle to get the title back on and off the park .

Unfortunately probably the case. If we go into the next old firm match 7 points behind we have a small chance. I don’t get how so many people think we are going to beat them home and away though.

Odds are we won’t, but as fans will we benefit the team more by throwing the towel in in February or by throwing everything behind the team? Kent wanted to come back for the fans, Kamberi wanted to join us because of the fans.

We are all fans of the club who triumphed on helicopter Sunday.

We can’t give up on the league yet.

They will turn up like last time. They'll treat it as an away Euro and spoil with time-wasting. They know we can outplay them and we've given the room to breathe.

Really painful to say it but I don’t see them animals dropping points ! I’m a realist..
fact of the matter is they are not a good side but us aside are better than any other team in Scotland. An just find a way of winning we can’t !

On current form there’s no chance of beating them home and away. If we can get back to playing how we were pre-break then maybe, but it certainly doesn’t look like changing any time soon.

Seriously look at the form we are in.. if were no beat were scraping by utter dug sh!t... we haven't turned up since the 29th so to suggest were back in a title race if we beat them is delusional.. like mentioned we could beat them twice but get pumped off the sheep n killie!

That's the spirit mate,glad you're not on our coaching staff!
When was the last time they dropped points against anyone other than us? When was the last time we dropped points against Aberdeen, and when was the time before that?

That's the spirit mate,glad you're not on our coaching staff!

I think people are more than entitled to a realist view of things instead of fantasy land stuff.

The players had to come back from the winter break ready to go but unfortunately they completely buckled and dont look like they fancy snapping out of it anytime soon.

One game at a time
Agreed,we can only afford to look game to game,such is the form of the team that we don't know t team is going to turn up,so as you say it's one game at a time for us,much as I support them I'd be reluctant to put them on my coupon only because of form

Agreed,we can only afford to look game to game,such is the form of the team that we don't know t team is going to turn up,so as you say it's one game at a time for us,much as I support them I'd be reluctant to put them on my coupon only because of form
Exactly. Folk thinking about a game against them when we have other games to concentrate on

We have been poor for weeks but yet we get , what if we beat Celtic ?
How about we concentrate on winning a game at a time , on current form that looks a big enough task for now.

If you honestly believe we can still win this league, then I don't know whether I feel sorry for you or admire you.

god knows where it takes us. I’ve seen rangers teams further behind than what we are just now win the league. Do I believe possibly not, do we give up, nope!

god knows where it takes us. I’ve seen rangers teams further behind than what we are just now win the league. Do I believe possibly not, do we give up, nope!

You must be older than me then. The biggest deficit I can recall overhauling was 7 points in 2008/09.

They'd beaten us at Ibrox in the new year fixture to go 7 clear. But then they drew at home to Dundee Utd in the next fixture whilst we beat Inverness.

So immediately I'm seeing a flaw in the belief that we can claw this back - namely there aren't going to be any instances of Celtic drawing at home to Dundee United-esque teams this season.

To even have half a sniff, we needed days like today to go our way, when they're not playing well and drawing with 10 minutes to go. But they always seem to find a way don't they?

Unfortunately, I very much doubt the players believe they can win the league, so it's a stretch to keep asking our long suffering support to "Keep believing".

If we beat Celtic at Ibrox next game. It gives them something to think about (again) their fans start getting frustrated, reduces the gap to 4 points, puts a bit of pressure on them. They drop points in one game outside of the next one at Parkhead it’s game on again.

Looked like the sheep might take a point from them until the 81st. You just never know.

It’s unlikely but then again so was Scott McDonald scoring 2 against them on helicopter Sunday

If we beat Celtic at Ibrox next game we will reduce the gap to 10 points. We are dreadful. One dimensional. And the gap will only grow. They are unstoppable and with edouard showing Morelos how to be a team player.

how many times do is it need to be re-iterated how well their team deals with pressure? it's our team that so far hasn't been able to deal with the pressure

They only have 11 games left. We need them to drop a minimum of 8 points.

So far they have only dropped 8 points in 27 games.

Finding it hard to Keep Believing.

You must be older than me then. The biggest deficit I can recall overhauling was 7 points in 2008/09.

They'd beaten us at Ibrox in the new year fixture to go 7 clear. But then they drew at home to Dundee Utd in the next fixture whilst we beat Inverness.

So immediately I'm seeing a flaw in the belief that we can claw this back - namely there aren't going to be any instances of Celtic drawing at home to Dundee United-esque teams this season.

To even have half a sniff, we needed days like today to go our way, when they're not playing well and drawing with 10 minutes to go. But they always seem to find a way don't they?

Unfortunately, I very much doubt the players believe they can win the league, so it's a stretch to keep asking our long suffering support to "Keep believing".

i would say I’ve got a few years on you then.

Sorry but league is done unfortunately!
We basically need to win every game until end of season and they won’t happen.
Scottish cup is a must

The gap cannot increase again. We have to win every game between now and the split.

Need to focus on putting a winning run together however ugly wins may be. Have a feeling Euro game v Braga comes at a good time for us. It’s a stand alone game away from Scottish football and a good result may re kickstart our season. As a wise man used to say “keep believing “.

They will drop points.

It’s up to us to show that we can take advantage, at the moment you wouldn’t say it’s likely.

If Rangers where to win every game from now till the end of the season I fully believe we would win the league.

Sadly I can’t see us win every game.

They got lucky again today

Watched most of their game and the Sheep had a good few chances and the mentally challengeds scored with 2 on target attempts over 90 mins

Yes they are grinding out wins but they were shit today

If we drop any more points its over, we must win every single league match and hope they falter along the way against diddy teams, both scenarios are extremely unlikely although not impossible.

Here's hoping.

I don't worry about the games v them but at the moment I am worried about almost every other game. I think our 4-3-3 formation suits the games v them and in Europe, but I think we need a different formation for games against other teams to combat their deep defensive lines.

Realistically the only thing we can salvage from this season is to win the Scottish Cup and end their run of domestic trophies.

They'll celebrate 9 in a row (even though everyone knows it's only really 4IAR) but ending their run of trophies will give them something to think about for next season.

I do hope I'm wrong. I hope that something miraculous can happen in the league between now and May, but it's difficult to see how we turn this around.

The short to medium term target has to be winning every game up to and including the next Old Firm. Do that and let's see where we are.

We will drop more points before thst game.

They won't. Just my thoughts.

Our team have shat the bed once again across Jan / Feb and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves..

They are playing like a title winning side , hammering most teams then still winning when playing below par. The way we are playing we still have a few slip ups in is until the end of the season , I like your optimism but realistically the league is done.

Back