If we draw Braga will the game be moved

The game would be played Tuesday or Wednesday, the order of ties wouldn't be switched. Wouldn't mind Braga as could back to Porto

This. And due to CL games on thiose nights it would most likely be an early kick off so it can be shown on tv

Just checked Google maps and they're about 60km apart. Is it normal practice to rearrange games so far apart?

Last edited:
Braga would be the best draw. A bit of sun for the players and fans in February, and a winnable game.

Ha. I went to Braga vs Sion in the Europa League a few years ago. That was a February game as well. Pished down morning, noon and night.

That was also an instance of a Braga game being moved to a Wednesday afternoon because Porto were playing Borussia Dortmund on the Thursday night.

There will definitely be movement with the fixtures if we draw them. Just remember that when people are jumping in to book flights right after the draw.

I hope it's Braga, solely for the quarry behind the goal. I wanted to go and see the stadium when I was in Porto last year but i was too hungover.

Ha. I went to Braga vs Sion in the Europa League a few years ago. That was a February game as well. Pished down morning, noon and night.

That was also an instance of a Braga game being moved to a Wednesday afternoon because Porto were playing Borussia Dortmund on the Thursday night.
Northern Portugal is usually wetter than a fat birds biffins bridge during the winter.

Back