If we finish 4th

Does any supporter actually have confidence that we will beat Hearts on Sunday? I think Sunday will be Murtys last match and the wheels will come off big style again. We have no formation, no defence, no midfield, a striker in bits, a goalkeeper who saves nothing and a management team that don’t even speak. We are a mess beyond a mess.

At the begining of the season,my buddy had Rangers an easy second,I disagreed and said,if we finish fourth
I wouldn't be the least surprised. I had Scum first,followed by Hibs,Aberdeen then us,in that order.
I still think that is the way it will work out this season,unless there is major changes made for the last five games.

I couldn’t care don’t get any prizes for finishing second or 4th.

Forget Europe if we manage to get 2/3 qualifiers we’ll do well.

Europa league group stages is not what our club needs can you imagine Thursday - Sunday games.

We need to be pushing for a league title first and foremost.

Fucking sue me!

We are nowhere near ready for Europe and would be out again by August in any event, so yeah I don't think I would be hoping Celtic win a trophy to gain us entry in to Europe. If you do, fair enough, but I actually find that unforgivable. But each to their own!

I don't care what any other team wins apart from Rangers. If we are doing our own job correctly then it will, by default, stop them from winning trophies. Unfortunately, like you said, we are not in that position at the moment. However, we do need European football in a financial sense.

If we finish 4th and Motherwell win the cup it means we wouldn’t make Europe but it also means the chunts double treble is gone.

What would we wish for in that scenario?
Europe but being fourth is a distinct possibility with this guy at the helm apart from the scum lying down which they will do there is not a game I would feel comfortable winning.

Back