If we get Kent back, keep Alfie, and Tav: Would you be satisfied with our squad?

Even if Alfie stays we still need another centre forward . Remember the semi last year when we only had two experience CF both could not play and we ended up with that goat from Roma .
With Laff expected away that will leave Alfie and Defoe only we need another quality option a big target man would be perfect.

I think we need a CB for sure. LB depending on Borna but I think he can come good.
I do like Alfie but would probably sell him (assuming the fee is around what the wants). He can score goals but not against "them" and is too unreliable with his emotions.
I think we really need a guy who can put the ball away in the old firm games-a genuine goal threat that causes them problems. I think if we can add that along with what else we have in attack would scare the hell out of them!

Depends on what the bheasts do as well. They have lost a lot of players, Boyata, Benkovic, Lustig and maybe Tierney. I mean that's their entire back line. Do we have have the best squad of players in the league? At this moment i'd still say no but then I have no idea how good someone like Oyo is for example. Could end up proving to be better than Kent. If Jamie Murphy is still as good as he was before injury then that is also like a new signing for us.

Sorry but I'm done with Alfie, too much baggage he will be targeted even more this season. Sell him for as much as possible and strengthen the positions that need it.

This.Sell Morelos and get in even 2-3 real quality players with Kent returning and I will be delighted.
The manager said that is what was needed.Aribo may be one but we are still lacking 1 or 2 more.

Think are still more twist and turns to come in this transfer window!

Still screaming for another central attack-minded midfielder so the arse doesnt fall out our forward play and when Arfield is out like happened last season.

That, another back up striker and a good CB who doesn't lessen the defence when we rotate bodies is a must.

Back