If we go through on Thursday - next round dates

Yep. Sweden or Moldova.

As much as a trip to Eastern Europe before playing us is good for us, It should be Sweden for them.
AIK are up 2-1 from first leg away.
AIK are 1 point from the top after 19 games (30 game season), I really think they could put the scum out of Europe for the 2nd time this season .... which would be delicous.
Out of Europe TWICE, and horsed at Ibrox ... oh it'll be lovely.

As much as a trip to Eastern Europe before playing us is good for us, It should be Sweden for them.
AIK are 1 point from the top after 19 games (30 game season), I really think they could put the scum out of Europe for the 2nd time this season .... which would be delicous.
I want them to keep it tight in the first leg so Celtic have to play their best team away before going to Ibrox. I’d also rather see them male the group stage so they have the same hangover issues as us. Also means they can’t make us play catch-up by getting points on Saturdays while we play Sundays.

I want them to keep it tight in the first leg so Celtic have to play their best team away before going to Ibrox. I’d also rather see them male the group stage so they have the same hangover issues as us. Also means they can’t make us play catch-up by getting points on Saturdays while we play Sundays.
Yeah I hate them but I’d prefer they had the extra games. Would really stretch their limited squad.

No way a Swedish side will knock them out. But then again I thought there's no way they would be knocked out by a romanian side :D
Them travelling to Moldova before the game against us would be sweet, but as you said Gnaget is the one of these teams giving them harder time on the pitch.

Legia going through has no impact.

Atromitos could mean we play Tuesday or Thursday (less likely) or switch the legs about.

Another bonus with that lot getting humped last and now
Yeah I hate them but I’d prefer they had the extra games. Would really stretch their limited squad.
I think your right, I would love them to get binned out of europe but looking at the bigger picture I reckon that would help them in the league especially if we were to progress to the league stages.
Less games and more rest time. Ideally both get into the league format then take it from there.
No excuses etc.

And they also went out the challenge cup last night to Falkirk

My one and only fear for Thursday, and I know our Coaching team will have hammered it into the team not to be complacent. However the feeling of being two to the good and four away goals, could set in. One goal and we’re over the line, which I believe we will score.

Back