If we qualify on Wednesday

At times I have to remind myself we have a game on Wednesday.
Saturday is so important to our season. It’s a must win game because losing doesn’t bear thinking about.
A game that could possibly decide Gerard’s future.

We won't get past Braga, that's not defeatist it's just fact.

While I agree we won’t get past Braga. To call it a fact is simply not true. After 60mins on Thursday night we all would have said we weren’t winning that game 3-2. Fact.

Whilst our league record is really poor. Our European record over the last couple of seasons is hugely impressive.

Improbable but not impossible.
But I’d still say no.

2008 wouldve been the year if it was ever Gona happen

Can we win the Europa League?

I'll likely get peters for this but I don't see why not. Thursday showed that with Ibrox rocking and everyone pulling together, we can get a result against anyone. I know it's different times and different teams but if ba team with Broad foot, Dailly and McCulloch can reach a European final there's no reason why this team can't.

Please don't let this descend into player/manager bashing. If you don't think so, a simple no will suffice
Would not be surprised in the slightest CupGoalie. Sometimes I think this team could win a European final and get relegated

I'll likely get peters for this but I don't see why not. Thursday showed that with Ibrox rocking and everyone pulling together, we can get a result against anyone. I know it's different times and different teams but if ba team with Broad foot, Dailly and McCulloch can reach a European final there's no reason why this team can't.

Please don't let this descend into player/manager bashing. If you don't think so, a simple no will suffice
You'll get Peters what? And Peter who? :)

It’s a bit of an enigma,we seem to get our act together for those games,then the form drops off,so who knows,maybe with a bit of luck we can.

Do you want attention ?
Listen up, any team can win anything if they are in the competition.

In a nutshell no. Braga were probably the easiest draw we could have got.
At the time it was only really Malmo you would say that you would prefer to get but in their current form there is a fair few teams you would rather play than Braga. Funny how a couple of months in football work, Think it was Salzburg and Braga last out of the teams we could have played and Salzburg looked terrifying to come up against at the time of the draw :D

If we go out of europe at some stage without suffering a doing i will accept that as a great european run. Ladt two seasons we done well, however we're not even reachiing the final.

There's more chance of Liz Hurley turning up at my work today and whisking me away to the Ritz than us getting to the final.

Fully expect Braga to finish the job. They must have watched the St Johnstone game and wondered how we managed to beat them.

Whilst we are still involved there’s every possibility. We aren’t great form wise at the moment, but on our day in a one time game we could probably beat most of the potential EL opponents.

That’s my optimism speaking, it’s unlikely though.

We won't get past Braga, that's not defeatist it's just fact.

Hahahahahahahaha. Fact?

"It's just fact". Is it?

Take your "fact" and get it right f*cking up you. You total f*cking naysaying, know nothing, pr!ck!

Todays lesson:

Prediction: "We won't get past Braga, that's not defeatist it's just fact"

Fact: Braga 0 Rangers 1

Fucking choke on it, you utter c*nt!

Back