If we were top of the league

SFA would be demending the league to be played behind closed doors , the media the lot , F@ck Them This season has to be season or voided / null , you know for a fact aberdeen etc will vote to give celtic the league title , lawyers involed now !!

Helicopter Sunday anyone? Let's play it out as I think we can still win it, the mentally challengeds bottle will crash.

If we were top of the league, the media narrative would be “Celtic handed lucky life line to keep their quest for 10 in a row intact as SPFL get set to null and void the current campaign”.

When the filth are handed this trophy without earning it, there can be no doubt that the media will have played their part in it happening.

As stated many times on our forums,we have to join english league,from bottom,or breakaway league.If child abuse is given a side glance look in scotland,which is the most depraved act a human can commit,and that club are saying we deserve the title!!!.what the fu@# has happened to this country.Its like a pedo using his victim.They cu#$# think they have free rain over us,only by a compliment and as liking media,who have the souls of victims on there hands.

If we were top of the league, the media narrative would be “Celtic handed lucky life line to keep their quest for 10 in a row intact as SPFL get set to null and void the current campaign”.

When the filth are handed this trophy without earning it, there can be no doubt that the media will have played their part in it happening.
Correct !!

This is a human pandemic which we may never see again in our lifetimes,extraordinary.people dying at home and abroad its truly hurtful and heartbreaking to see.Most peoples thoughts are with family, friends and our nhs,and wider community.Some of the drivel comming from our attackers,sutton,clyde ssb,to name a couple.Are these mutants in a diffrent planet ohhh wait.scum.

This is a human pandemic which we may never see again in our lifetimes,extraordinary.people dying at home and abroad its truly hurtful and heartbreaking to see.Most peoples thoughts are with family, friends and our nhs,and wider community.Some of the drivel comming from our attackers,sutton,clyde ssb,to name a couple.Are these mutants in a diffrent planet ohhh wait.scum.
Couldn’t agree more L22.

What me makes me even more angry is thinking of those players who fxcked up our season post break. They have caused this issue. Getting beat by Hamilton at home and throwing away leads against Hearts and Kilmarnock were criminal.

If we where top I still wouldn't be care if season was void more important things going on in the world. And the fact that all they care about is be crowned champions saddens me it just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things

If we were top in the same scenario I would understand the situation is bigger than football, I wouldn’t want to be “given” a title under such circumstances.

And I say that as someone who is desperate for Us to win that league again...

What me makes me even more angry is thinking of those players who fxcked up our season post break. They have caused this issue. Getting beat by Hamilton at home and throwing away leads against Hearts and Kilmarnock were criminal.

Agreed, if we should have been much closer than 13 points (with a game in hand). Irrespectively though, they are still catchable and unless outstanding games can realistically be played (surely unlikely) the season is void. The title cannot be gift wrapped for them.

They can't play behind closed doors now. The NHS is massively overstretched and each game would still require a full ambulance crew plus paramedics. There's not a chance the government would sanction the use of vital emergency services for football matches.

The season just needs voided and completely written off and I also say this as a Newcastle fan and we are in our first FA Cup Quarter Final in 15 years.

As stated many times on our forums,we have to join english league,from bottom,or breakaway league.If child abuse is given a side glance look in scotland,which is the most depraved act a human can commit,and that club are saying we deserve the title!!!.what the fu@# has happened to this country.Its like a pedo using his victim.They cu#$# think they have free rain over us,only by a compliment and as liking media,who have the souls of victims on there hands.
I would dearly love Sellick to enlighten us as to THEIR interpretation and meaning of the word integrity.

Of course and we would be demanding the title as well.
I honestly don't think we would. I think our manger, players and staff would have a far more similar approach to Liverpool when so many are losing lives rather than acting like the scum.

The total polar opposite narrative from the very same people ... highlights the hostile environment we operate in

To be perfectly honest, I would have taken 55 (and killed of their tainted 10 in the process) by any means necessary.

So absolutely I’d be demanding we were awarded the title. In fact it would be utterly hilarious to see their dreams shattered in such a way.

However circumstances for them are different. Can’t they be satisfied with 8 and having another go at 9 next season? Void doesn’t really hurt them that much. If we were on 8 in a row, I’d much rather win the ninth having played a full season.

If the roles were reversed I don't think I'd want to be given the title. Yes, current points, goal difference etc. suggests that the likelihood is that the team that's top would be remaining there but, not earning the title simply doesn't sit right. If this scenario gave us 55 it would always feel tainted.

Also, helicopter Sunday and Newcastle's end of season collapse under Keegan shows that nothing is a given in football.

Given our troubles since 2012 if we were top and we were handed 55, it really would feel like a hollow victory.

They are as desperate for the 10 as much as we are for 55 the difference being I'm sure they'll have a parade for theres and we'd play it down and all the talk would be of doing 56 properly

If we were top of the league not one of us would be clamouring for Null & Void.

It's hypocritical, and we wouldn't be looking for an asterix either.

The decision has already been made, the only question is how they get there.
I can assure you it isn't, there is very little appetite for the league to be handed to anyone and doom Hearts to relegation - reconstruction is off the table.

The season either gets played to completion or it is voided.

If we were top of the league not one of us would be clamouring for Null & Void.

It's hypocritical, and we wouldn't be looking for an asterix either.

Maybe, maybe not.

Point is, the media would be all over us, demanding the league be voided.

I'm all for starring at the bottom in England. This country is corrupt beyond repair. As stated, when industrial child abuse is nothing to get het up about, but our tax issues have kept the media going for nigh on a decade, it's time to hand in yer notice. Our support turned up against Brechin and Alloa, so will turn up at Harrogate and Tranmere. Knowing we're heading for the prem.

Since my boys first game in the lower leagues, we've been through so much together. More low points than high and still Rangers is everything to him. I am desperate for him to see us successful. My nightmare scenario had been us finally clinching 55 by another teams result on a night we weren’t playing, never mind it being handed to us undeservedly.

If roles where reversed now, i can honestly say I’d want this Season voided. Football means nothing while Thousands are dying all over the world.
When we come out the other side of this and we are deservedly crowned champions next season I hope it’s at Ibrox with my boy and 50k other ecstatic bears. Not in my living room in my boxers on lockdown finding out on twitter we Have been named champions undeservedly in the middle of a pandemic and can’t get out to celebrate.

We all know what the angle would be.

More important things than football, null and void and you’d be a heartless, parochial bastard if you questioned it.

we really do live in a rancid cesspit of hypocrisy.

Back