If we win tonight, is it the best moment in your life?

I assume the OP has no kids so his post would be understandable, it will be fecking amazing and would top anything else other than the boy being born

Having kids, watching them grow etc is obviously first.

Winning tonight will top absolutely everything else by a distance.

I have a son but after everything that's happened with his mum I don't see him much. Therefore I'd have to say tonight has a chance of topping everything.

Does that make me a bad person?

It’s a yes from me.

Winning a Euro trophy again always seemed an impossible dream at the best of times.

After losing in 08 and the events of 2012 even more so.

Can’t really put into words what it will mean but just the fact the achievement will stand forever.
Anybody with Children that answers yes to this really needs to take a long hard look at their life

It’s a yes from me.

Winning a Euro trophy again always seemed an impossible dream at the best of times.

After losing in 08 and the events of 2012 even more so.

Can’t really put into words what it will mean but just the fact the achievement will stand forever.
Other than my son being born Yes it is for me.

Anybody with Children that answers yes to this really needs to take a long hard look at their life

Why? you could have kids from the age of about 13-70ish if you are like Jagger, literally could conceive everyday for all that time. How many times do Rangers get to Europa League Finals?

My boy was born a few months after our 2008 defeat.

We will be watching it together tonight and if we win it will be a night we will never forget and i know we will talk about it for years after im sure.

Possibly.
Helicopter Sunday was heart stopping.
Last season was very very special.

And yes , I’m married with kids.
A different type of joy I think

Back