If we win tonight, is it the best moment in your life?

It’s a yes from me.

Winning a Euro trophy again always seemed an impossible dream at the best of times.

After losing in 08 and the events of 2012 even more so.

Can’t really put into words what it will mean but just the fact the achievement will stand forever.
Yes.

It’s a yes from me.

Winning a Euro trophy again always seemed an impossible dream at the best of times.

Can’t really put into words what it will mean but just the fact the achievement will stand forever.
Yes but don’t tell the wife, the kids or #55.

I'm 62 years old , got 3 grown up kids , 4 grandchildren, who are all Rangers fanatics.
I'm sure they'd understand if I say winning tonight would be the happiest day of my life....

Anyone can pop out a couple of Kids! Definitely the best moment for me and my kids would be disappointed if I said it was having them!

I could stop watching football if we win tbh.

I mean i won't, but I don't foresee anything being better in my lifetime as Rangers supporter.

In all my days supporting our Club... Yes it would be after the title win at Pittodrie in `87.
Obviously family is a whole different thing.

It’s a yes from me.

Nothing will beat the birth of my boys, but this will de right behind that.

Had a discussion with my grandson and said to him that if Rangers win it will be the greatest day of my life,
My daughter was listening in and drew me a look and said what the %^*&,you’ve got three kids five grandkids and Rangers winning this game of football will be the greatest day of your life,Ooops.

My kid was born at 02:26 so if we win I can quite happily say tonight will be the best night of my life and not feel at all bad about it.

• Love
Reactions: GR4
Only in football terms , so many things in life come before football but at this precise moment it's hard to think of many....

42 years old with no kids and this would be the greatest moment of my life if we actually manage to lift that trophy later on tonight.

Even just typing that out has me in a mixture of tears and euphoria.

Please Rangers, just do this. Do it! Bring the trophy home!

I said to my wife that winning here would be the happiest day of my life. She understood.

I didn’t mention that a bog standard two nil win over Motherwell also beats the wedding day.

Football wise definitely…have been lucky enough to see us win Leagues and Cups… but from where we were to where we are now and could be soon would be fantastic

My wee man asked who we were playing tonight so fùck him.

We win tonight and 1972 9iar 55 are all eclipsed

Have a wonderful son, worked and lived in some great places … but this would be (apart from the boy) the greatest moment of my life. Three decades of pain and joy that would be surpassed by this team who, the captain we have watched from the 1st division to a European Final. I would die a happy man.

Like others the births of my kids is number 1, but winning tonight would be right up there. I didn't cry at the births of my kids though, but I'm not sure I'll get through tonight without a tear in my eye if we do the business...

No, my twins being born safe and well was markedly larger.

My daughter being born via emergency C-Section was markedly bigger.

After that?

Yes.

No, I've had a threesome (2 females, not the weird kind with 2 guys) :cool:.

Also, kids etc, blah blah blah...B-D

Been married twice & have 1 daughter but this will be the greatest moment of my life if we do this

It’s hard to grasp we are on the verge of history, one massive game that could have such an impact on our club

As others have said, the birth of my boy and then my twin girls are the 2 best days of my life

I am sitting here today on the verge of this being the 3rd best day of my life as a 51yr old that’s just unbelievable

Desperate for this to get over the line for all of us both past and present

I’m getting more emotional as the day goes on, Christ knows what state I’ll be in come 8

Please Rangers just get this done for all of us, what a way to end the comeback from 2012, would be insane

As the magnificent barsteward once said, the greatest moment is after your family rangers are next, at the moment it is true.love my kids, grandkids, and the Rangers

I didn’t give birth to my kids ;) so all that doesn’t count for me :)

Best Rangers moment? Yes! Followed by helicopter Sunday and meeting the gaffer.

I think if that final whistle goes and we’ve won the instant adrenaline hit will be beyond all our dreams. It will the biggest football induced drug ever. If you can then celebrate with loved ones , family and friends then it’s the icing on the cake. To be together as the Rangers family it will be out of this world.

Birth of kids, marriage, blah, blah, blah......

Yes!!!!

Kidding aside, I'll be watching here in Houston with with about 15 others, including my Dad and my Son. That'll make it extra special.

In a footballing sense nothing would compare.

Even if we won it in 2008 it wouldn't compare to winning it tonight. After everything we as Rangers fans have been through since 2012, this would be the ultimate cathartic release and get it up yae. You tried to kill us but look at where we are now, somewhere you can't even dream about.

Yes for me.
Go everywhere follow following with my other half,so will be the pinnacle for both of us.

Back