If we win tonight, is it the best moment in your life?

I'm gonna be completely honest here, when me weans were born, I never she'd a tear, absolutely massive and brilliant moment in my life no doubt. When we got to seville I was tearfull at the end of what we've achieved. Thinking about potentially winning it, I'll be a blubbering wreck. The wife (no pics), has commented on how much I've talked about winning it, what it'd be like etc, and how much more emotional I am with football than anything else. I find it hard to link the 2, so much so, they can't be linked, so this will be the best moment of my life as a football fan, thats the best way to look at it. 90 mins min bears, 90.

If we win tonight it will be the biggest high I have ever had and possibly best night of my life.

My daughter was born 6 months ago and will forever be the most important day in my life.

As a Rangers fan yes but as others have said, it won’t top the birth of my kids or getting your hole for the first time etc.

Edit: That being said, I’m more nervous for this than I was when I was in Manchester. Think it’s down to there being a more realistic chance of winning it.

It’s a yes from me.

Winning a Euro trophy again always seemed an impossible dream at the best of times.

After losing in 08 and the events of 2012 even more so.

Can’t really put into words what it will mean but just the fact the achievement will stand forever.
summed up perfectly mate , it’s hard to describe how good this feels….don’t want this week to end

The birth of my three children will be hard to beat but this is going to one very special evening if we win this trophy.

Outwith the usual family stuff it will be, a win tonight will blow away anything I've experienced in 40 years of watching us, including being in the upper tier at Easter Road on helicopter sunday, my stomach is churning at the thought of it.

Yes. Rangers to me is my life.

I'm a parent, if we win tonight it's past that feeling although I would say its on a different measuring scale.

Caaaaamon

Apart from the kids this will definitely be the best if we win. Not going to lie I’m going to be fcukin devastated if we don’t win - as I honestly don’t think I will see another final for any Scottish team in my lifetime. This is much more difficult to do compared to even 2008 - and miles harder than the tournaments in the 60s and 70s. This is probably a unique opportunity.

It’s a yes from me.

Winning a Euro trophy again always seemed an impossible dream at the best of times.

Can’t really put into words what it will mean but just the fact the achievement will stand forever.
Nothing will be ver beat the birth of my kids.
But a very close second.

I’ll be up at my dads. Me, my sister would always go up for cup finals.

She passed away 2 years ago to cancer. It’s going to be strange watching the game without her, but if we win it would top every other game, every trophy in my lifetime from the first of 9 in a row until now.

Considering the gulf in finances it would be the greatest win in modern times in Europe?

Standard answer I’m sure but not greatest moment in life…. however, as a Rangers supporter - can’t think of much that would beat winning this tonight.

Domestic wins are wonderful, but doing it in Europe is special.

It’s a yes from me.

Fùck yes! Don't have any children nor am I married so I've no need to qualify this with the usual lies people have to tell themselves! :D

Without a doubt. My daughter's being born was great and all but celebrating Rangers winning a European trophy with my youngest will top it. To see her celebrating Rangers wins like I do fills me with absolute joy and I'm sure we'll both be celebrating with tears rolling down tonight. COME ON RANGERS!

Yes for me.

In the age of the oil billionaire clubs, TV rights leagues with each club getting 100's of millions chucked at them, the Red Bull clubs etc... we and any other clubs from periphery leagues should not be getting near these finals now, everything is stacked against us, but we got here through sheer power of will, passion, blood and loss. Throw in where we were 10 years ago the climb is nothing short of miraculous.

when a was young a wanted kids / wife etc. Didn’t have to wait 50 yrs for them! Waited 50 for this! What dreams are made of

It’s kids from me and both property brought up as Rangers fans. However I’m old enough to remember 1972 and I would currently put this on a par with that. Just watching BBC news and it’s getting emotional already. At 10 o clock I’m just hoping 1972 is eclipsed. Hope all Bears (and there are so many) have the best night of their lives!

Back