If we've played a blinder here, Doncaster will be gone soon.

Hes the Fat Japanese Poodle and unfortunately, would be replaced, with more of the same.

There has to be a reason we haven't responded publicly to all of this, there must be a tactic behind it and given the track record of our board in the last few years, I'm confident they know exactly what they're doing.

I'm thinking the same.

King will have all bases covered, no doubt.

If what I suspect has happened, that we've been building relationships with all the other clubs in the background, then I expect quite a few clubs coming out and distancing themselves from Celtic's stance in the coming weeks.

The dynamic that this will create, if it happens, will be the SPFL CEO officially asking for a review of the SFA based on one club, not the majority of member clubs.

If that happens, Doncaster has to go. His position will be absolutely untenable if he's proven to have given the green light for the SPFL to be used as the vehicle for this without acting on the best interests and wishes of the clubs as a whole.

I hope I'm right, it would be absolutely hilarious to see this all come crashing down.

I've said it a few times in the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if The King has played an absolute blinder here. Anyone that thinks Ashley walked away off his own back is deluded, The King set his target and fucking demolished it.

I have a funny feeling this is what's happening here.

I think you're giving our club too much credit in suggesting we're building bridges in the back ground.

If Doncaster falls on his own sword be wary of another Fat Japanese placeman being appointed in his place.

There are so many posts on here going on about lawwell just appointing another patsy if/when Doncaster goes.

Do we really believe it's the case that everyone else is going to sit back and allow him to choose without saying a word?

I do think, in true mentally challenged style, their making an arse of it is being played out very publicly.

I think the other clubs, having been led up the garden path previously, have seen the entire charade for what it was. Also, they know their own fans are all utterly full of shit and their promises to come through the turnstiles are as empty as neil lennons head.

Sellicks game is up, they know it and have taken the all too predictable scattergun approach and blamed everyone else.
This time, they have no-one willing to take that blame and Scottish football will be better for it.

Liewell needs to go to,he should not be on any game board in this country, he uses the role to the benefit off his club

I'm not so sure. Most clubs despise us.

Something is afoot here. Maybe this was all a ploy by Liewell and Petrie etc to get rid of Doncaster and Regan in some kind of coup to gain complete control of the game up here.

I don't think they do. A very noisy minority do, and a lot of cyberfans do but I think we made a lot of friends in boardrooms coming up through the divisions, and Robertson - oft criticised for his quiet demeanour, has been the consummate diplomat in his dealings with the other clubs since taking the job.

Presumably Doncaster got SPFL board approval for his letter, even if he obviously never consulted member clubs. Was this before Stewart Robertson joined the SPFL board?

Doncaster acting at the behest of one club rather than the collective will of clubs he is paid to represent via the SPFL board, makes his position untenable. His misrepresentation here must be actionable.

If we have any official comment to make, we should be training our sights on Neil Doncaster.

He has serious misconduct questions to answer in this regard.

Spot on Doncaster has overstepped the mark by misrepresenting the Whole of the spfl views

Presumably Doncaster got SPFL board approval for his letter, even if he obviously never consulted member clubs. Was this before Stewart Robertson joined the SPFL board?

One of the 3 people who is rumoured to have backed Doncaster is a director of a company that is in liquidation. The other one is in all likelihood under investigation by HMRC for aggressive tax avoidance / possibly evasion.

I wouldn't trust Liewell as far as I could throw him. He may well just be mixing it. I'm not convinced that any of this is Rangers' doing.

Alternatively, it could be that Liewell is such a narcissist that his lack of self awareness shades him from Celtic's own skeletons, while other clubs have concluded that a boycott from us would be the least of their worries if this continues.

One of the 3 people who is rumoured to have backed Doncaster is a director of a company that is in liquidation. The other one is in all likelihood under investigation by HMRC for aggressive tax avoidance / possibly evasion.

Can you name names?

Maybe I should know who you mean, but I don't.

I see this is on the "Football gossip" section of the BBC website... presume that's Ross County now confirmed they oppose Celtic too?

Roy MacGregor, the Ross County chairman and major shareholder, appeals for "peace to reign" in Scottish football following the SFA's decision to reject the SPFL's call for an independent inquiry into the financial collapse of Rangers.

I would be amazed of we didn't create an appropriate shit storm after the hibs game, but privately with the appropriate people.

Public criticism of refs is always a poor effort. Not the way we do business. Also Hibs won't be scared of us, they will be scared we don't turn up at Easter road.

I'm pretty sure Pedro and his team will not be turning up for after match drinkies with The Lurgan Bigot, that's one managerial contact I'm sure Pedro could do without, nothing to be gained for him or us.

Clatty cnt would probably have run his little cock round the rim of The Rangers glasses beforehand anyway.

If what I suspect has happened, that we've been building relationships with all the other clubs in the background, then I expect quite a few clubs coming out and distancing themselves from Celtic's stance in the coming weeks.

The dynamic that this will create, if it happens, will be the SPFL CEO officially asking for a review of the SFA based on one club, not the majority of member clubs.

If that happens, Doncaster has to go. His position will be absolutely untenable if he's proven to have given the green light for the SPFL to be used as the vehicle for this without acting on the best interests and wishes of the clubs as a whole.

I hope I'm right, it would be absolutely hilarious to see this all come crashing down.

I've said it a few times in the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if The King has played an absolute blinder here. Anyone that thinks Ashley walked away off his own back is deluded, The King set his target and fucking demolished it.

I hope and believe you could be right, furthermore the employment of Stewart Robertson as CEO could be part of this strategy: Contrast the styles of him and Pig Eyes; who is going to command the greatest respect among the non Non Repentant 19th Century Terrorist Bastards? It's a no brainer.

Stewart has had face to face contact with just about every ceo/club chairman in the country on our climb through the divisions; in a vote off, who they gonna go for?

He may not be everyone's cup of tea but he could turn out to be a Bear in wolves clothing.

I think the walls are coming down on him. He wont like that it is now public knowledge he has met semi Joe and their Association and it may cause other supporters clubs to say why wont you meet us then.

Have we asked to meet him and he has refused ?

Back