If you could go back in a time machine 1872 to 2019.

For a young (26) fan like myself mines would be the game tom vallance (honest tom) refused to play for the famous Because he was asked to compromise his position as umpire, I only say this game as I would like to have seen how press and board members would have dealt with such a serious situation

Old Follow Follow does Back to the Future. Loving it.
Biff is Bob Malcolm and Rossiter is Marty McFly. And the DeLorean is the old racer in the Trophy room.

Heading as above. Impossible of course, but just for a bit of fun, what ONE Rangers game in our illustrious history, would you have loved to watch? Can be one you perhaps were at, or your father or grandfather regaled you with, about past triumphs. This thread is not just for older bears like me, but, for much younger bears/bearettes too! I realise there are probably at least 1872 games you would choose. My own choice would be when RANGERS annihilated celtic 8-1 on 1st January 1943.:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)) My late father spoke about it often, and he enjoyed it when it got to 4-1 the GFITW :D had vacated the premises. My father was really peed off they even got the one!:mad: Over to you guys, i expect loads of laughs!;)
Our 1st ever game.

I would never turn the clock back. I have too many good memories. Wait, maybe turn clock back and kick the shift out of a few chairmen before they near destroyed us.
We have a fantastic history to look back on but as a shareholder I would have tried to stop Whyte
Taking over but sadly Murray knew exactly what he was doing .

Heading as above. Impossible of course, but just for a bit of fun, what ONE Rangers game in our illustrious history, would you have loved to watch? Can be one you perhaps were at, or your father or grandfather regaled you with, about past triumphs. This thread is not just for older bears like me, but, for much younger bears/bearettes too! I realise there are probably at least 1872 games you would choose. My own choice would be when RANGERS annihilated celtic 8-1 on 1st January 1943.:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)) My late father spoke about it often, and he enjoyed it when it got to 4-1 the GFITW :D had vacated the premises. My father was really peed off they even got the one!:mad: Over to you guys, i expect loads of laughs!;)

Torino v Rangers in the ECWC Q-F. That 1-1 draw was a fantastic result yet I have only ever seen very limited highlights. Would have been great to have been there.

Strange one for me but Souness's first game at Easter Road.

The air of anticipation that day was tangible.

The start of a decade and more of dominance.

Back