If you could relive a past cup final

Carson’s chosen few

Bear with me , battle fever mixed with drink ,,,,,; IF you could go back and re live a past cup final ,even if you didn’t physically attend , what one . For me skol cup final v beggars 86

A win tomorrow will put all others in the shade no matter how we win be it pens or the most boring ever match I really don’t care.

Bear with me , battle fever mixed with drink ,,,,,; IF you could go back and re live a past cup final ,even if you didn’t physically attend , what one . For me skol cup final v beggars 86

Same for me, 15 year old and in the North Enclosure with 10 pals, first and only final Ive been to v the beast, bizarre considering how many finals I've been to since then.

100% win record

Not sure which final it would be but I don't want a Lovenkrands last minute winner, I want them pumped from the first minute to the last. Show them who's boss and leave them in no doubt that we are back!

Scottish cup final 2002 Lovenkrands historic goal. That beautiful moment is forever etched in my brain. Will never beat helicopter Sunday but its not far off.

Lovenkrands cup final was one of my top five days ever.

Barry's free kick must be my most watched video on YouTube over the years

The last one I was at (that I care to remember anyway), 2011 League Cup Final. I was 6 months pregnant, thought I was going to go into labour early with all the jumping around.

The 2011 league cup final. If memory serves me correctly we weren’t playing that well, they’d humped us the month previously and it was about two weeks after ‘the shame game’. Davie Weir was ‘finished’ and it was touch and go whether Naismith would play or not.
I don’t think I’ve ever been prouder watching us beat them than I was that day. I just thought we were magnificent.

Skol cup finals in the late 80's certainly bring back memories :) hard to decide for me. Is it the Cooper penalty?
Or Lovenkrands last minute in the Scottish cup final 2002?

I was at both. Don't know which is best but I love Rangers victories at Hampden.

1999, not the most memorable of games, but one of the few times I managed to stand beside my Dad at a cup final. We had dreadful seats, row D in lower South Stand, couldn't see opposite touch line. Delayed reaction when Wallace scored...but to do the dance of joy with your old man was fantastic...

Skol cup finals in the late 80's certainly bring back memories :) hard to decide for me. Is it the Cooper penalty?
Or Lovenkrands last minute in the Scottish cup final 2002?

I was at both. Don't know which is best but I love Rangers victories at Hampden.

Ditto.

Nothing quite like a victory over the forces of darkness at Hampden

Honourable mention for the Jelavic final. They were overwhelming favourites and we shoved it down their throats.
Mind you the ball seemed to bounce on the line for an eternity.

Was it St Mirren with 9 men? That one for me anyway.

Just to enjoy it more than I did on the day. Had the fear at several points that day. Now I know result, I’d happily go back to that day.

Would loved to have seen Davie Cooper's goal against the bheggars in the drybrough cup final live. Best final I was at was Lovenkrands
Sandy Jardine’s goal that day would have won goal of the season if Super hadn’t scored his, to be fair Lennox free kick wasn’t too bad either.

2003 league cup final. First OF cup final for me and just remember going absolutely laldy when hartson missed that penalty. We celebrated that late at Hampden, we missed the bus home. 14 kicking about mount Florida not knowing where the %^*& I am. Gid times

Back