If you had any doubt about BBC Scotland

Like to laugh at his stupidity.
Have signed a petition thing against him hope everyone else has,might not work but good fun anyway.

Mr. biomechanics is saying that if French Eddie had dragged his foot on to Borna it would’ve been a penalty.
However, he is not saying it was a penalty

I just watched the BBC news I taped yesterday.

They stated, over 30 police officers have had to self isolate with 2 testing positive after having to Police Rangers fans celebrating winning the league...
Although it's IMPOSSIBLE to prove a link
Utter w@nkers.

Delahunt has never annoyed me as he is a miserable fuker. However, the shot from kent with the ball coing over the shoulder on the volley, good effort. Ewar volley with the ball from in front of him, its a rasper! :shh:

I just watched the BBC news I taped yesterday.

They stated, over 30 police officers have had to self isolate with 2 testing positive after having to Police Rangers fans celebrating winning the league...
Although it's IMPOSSIBLE to prove a link
Utter w@nkers.
It's Daily Sport level journalism from the National Broadcaster, so none of them have kids at school, partners at work, need to go out to shops, came across an infected member of the public on any other call out

A conscious decision
The BBC are full of left-wing virtue signallers.
The more these people have signalled their virtue over the years all the more that ordinary folks have recognised how fraudulent this sort of posturing is.

Then when a real incident of racism occurs you can see that they are just designer moralists.
They are in it because it is fashionable and it suits their politics.

You can smell these people when you meet them and hear them speak.
They are despicable.

Michael Stewart will be part of the studio crew tonight for Sportscene.

Lack of awareness from BBCS or deliberately stoking the fire?

Disgusting decision.
I never watch anyway but it really is shameful. His comments on Friday were outrageous and the editors and programme controllers at the BBC must know it and yet he’s invited back onto the radio on the Saturday and onto the flagship tv show on a Sunday.

I hope the club are on this again and as many of us as possible make a complaint. Does the BBC actually think what he said was legitimate?

I have zero doubts. If I for whatever reason I got interviewed by then I’d want to go Smeeto on them and leave them in no doubt they are not welcome.

I thought Sportscene's coverage of our game tonight was pretty good. Of course it would have been a step too far for them to highlight Edourd's second dive and demand a citation. The first time I've seen the first dive on a large screen, it is an obvious dive, don't know why anyone would contest this. I thought Celtic had the better of the match but we stuck at it and got a draw, mainly down to McGregor and Alfie's historic goal.:shh:

I never watch anyway but it really is shameful. His comments on Friday were outrageous and the editors and programme controllers at the BBC must know it and yet he’s invited back onto the radio on the Saturday and onto the flagship tv show on a Sunday.

I hope the club are on this again and as many of us as possible make a complaint. Does the BBC actually think what he said was legitimate?
Not just the club, fans need to protest to one and all.
Councillor, MP, MSP:D,BBC
I have. Get it done.

Mr. biomechanics is saying that if French Eddie had dragged his foot on to Borna it would’ve been a penalty.
However, he is not saying it was a penalty

If Edouard had done what he described, then it still wouldn't have been a penalty.
That's not Borna tripping him up, that's the French man deliberately feigning a trip over an already outstretched leg. In other words cheating and he would still have been carded.

Back