If you had one message

bluereason

If you had one message you could get through to the team today before the big game what would it be?

90 minutes of torture. Don’t give them an inch, win this game and you will achieve legendary status at this great great club that only few men have before

Do not squander this, the legacy we leave in your hands.

Do it for Jimmy and Walter and absent friends.

Become True Rangers.

You are playing for the Greatest Team in the world, it should be an honour. Do us all proud and win it. For generations to come this will not be forgotten.

For everything and everyone that has gone before you... make yourselves immortal and bring that trophy home

Others were here before you and others will be here after but only a handful are where you are now. Cement your legend status tonight

“There are probably one or two people out there enjoying it, maybe one or two people having a wee fly kick. I would suggest to them to give a right good kick just now because we will not be where we are for long.”

This is our moment.

See the 2011 Kilmarnock game, do that please.
This! This is literally the only way I will enjoy the game. I’m panicking already. Heading up to Seville later from Malaga and already got the pre match nerves. Come on Rangers !!!!! Get stuck into them from the first whistle. Don’t let them fûcking breathe on the ball.

Don’t let them breathe, right in their faces in the tunnel and leave nothing out there, go out and become immortal

Back