If you had one message

90 minutes. 120 if need be. Stay calm, focused, give everything. Promise yourself you will give more than any opponent. Do whatever it takes. Win.

You will live the rest of your life as a hero.You will be in the privileged position of achieving immortality with simply the best club in the world.

You have a fan base that is immensely proud of everything you have accomplished so far. This is probably the highest pressure game you have ever played in but pressure makes diamonds. Time to shine guys.

Each of you have helped get us to where we stand in this very moment, and now you're mere inches away from cementing your place as Club legends. Rangers legends. A legacy that will literally last forever. Decades and centuries your name will live on in Rangers fans hearts.

Today we don't play just for your teammates; we play for the two hundred thousand fans who have risked jobs, family and financial fortunes to travel and live this moment with you, and the millions of fans who are supporting you from home.

Do not give them an inch, do not stop for a second, never relent. Give this moment everything you have, because you'll never have another moment like it for a club like ours.

You're ready.

Complete our dream! I still feel like I'm dreaming this week has flown in done in work for half one today, up the road flags out tunes on first beer done nerves kicking in now, I believe the lads will get us over the line tonight, Tim in my work said enjoy the game but I hope you are not smiling too much on Friday ( he's one of the more reasonable ones) said his 16 year old daughter said to she more nervous than she's ever been and hoping we loose. He told her not to get to hung up on it as he thinks we will do the business tonight.

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."
Martin Luther King Jr

Bring it home Rangers!!

Want it more. This is a 50/50 game and in those games it's usually the side who wants it more that prevails.

So want it more than they do.

Back