If you think Tommy Sheridan does a bad video - wait until you see his maw’s effort

I have not herd anyone sing like that since the 60's. Where did they dig her up from ffs. what a rid neck.

Holy good f***

An impossible dream includes the following - paying your rent, getting the ‘weans’ new shoes

Last edited:
Reactions: VGM
I’ll never get bored with this video.

It puts your cringe gland through a high intensity workout.

Everything about it is just wrong.

The 20 Regal soaked voice.

The gasps of emphysema breath between every line.

Tommy’s 1000 swinger stare.

It has everything.
Your comments describe the video to a tee.Absolutely no need to watch it after reading your words superb.

Reactions: VGM
I honestly never tire of watching this.Its like nails down a blackboard.Wonderful.

Sounds like a plate of beans negotiating it's way out if a bears digestive system.

She said Tommys granny was "up there", and pointed to the first floor. Why didn't they just invite her down to the meeting? Was she a shit singer as Well??

I was just on my way for a beer and listened to this, old hag has put me off ffs. The sherrydans must must all be out on leave surely

Sounds like a plate of beans negotiating it's way out if a bears digestive system.

She said Tommys granny was "up there", and pointed to the first floor. Why didn't they just invite her down to the meeting? Was she a shit singer as Well??
Probably upstairs cowering in a corner or buckled over in hysterics at what was about to ensue.

I’ve watched this video a few times now since being introduced to it on this thread yday, slightly peeved it’s been available since 2006 and that’s me only getting the enjoyment of it

Christ on a bike!!! :oops::oops:

giphy.gif

‘Nae worries maw, I’ll just fleece a few more of those Pollok Free State or Hope O’er Fear dafties n the weans wul be kitted oot in Nike’s fur Monday’
Everybodys else fault but their own that they have no money.
See these people that get own in life and have big hooses, they should give us some of it.
Tommy/ snp s ideas on how to pay the bills.

It’s like the buckfast song when he’s heavy breathing down the mic drumchapel maryhill possil hoooouu

Sorry if already been posted but it's like can you guess who's hidden or maybe by the clientele stolen Tommy's mammy's inhaler by the look of the traumatised audience.

Back