If you've come back from Seville ill.

The facilities had been lying unused since the last fixture there.
So unless all the taps were run on the morning of the game then the water had been lying in the system.
If there’s stadium maintenance or a facilities company they will if anything like Britain carry out a flushing regime

I’ve not been feeling right since I got back from Seville , lack of appetite, tiredness and sinus issues although no flu like symptoms. Generally feel like shit. .
Exact same as me mate , absolutely no energy and thumping headaches too

All I’ve wanted to do is sleep since I got back. Done 7 nights in Ibiza and felt better.

Hope ur boys better soon.

My 14 year old son started getting Diarrhoea and vomiting on Thursday night at Faro Airport. and has been sick since.
His Mum and I had thought it was just food poisoning and to ride it out, but yesterday we thought it had gone on too long and took him to the GP who in turn sent him to the children's hospital at the Queen Elizabeth who are now testing him for E-coli. It could be a strain which effects his kidney's.
So, as a public service announcement, if you are still feeling the effects please go and get checked out at your GP.
He didn't drink any of the tap water as he was at the beamback stadium.
If anyone else has picked up this can you let me know please? The only thing he had different from the rest of us was a Burger King in Faro airport and the breakfast at the Marine Hotel next to Faro Airport.
Hope the wee man’s okay.

Yup I too have returned with the Seville Lurgy

Didn't really sleep last night, its been getting worse, consistent cough, phlegm, sore head, mental farts etc

I’ve been unwell since Friday morning when I left Faro. Terrible cough, shivers, diarrhoea, muscle aches, really tired and virtually no appetite whatsoever. Done 2 negative covid tests and I didn’t drink the tap water. More chance of a lottery win than seeing a GP here. Just trying to ride it out but almost on to day 7.

My 14 year old son started getting Diarrhoea and vomiting on Thursday night at Faro Airport. and has been sick since.
His Mum and I had thought it was just food poisoning and to ride it out, but yesterday we thought it had gone on too long and took him to the GP who in turn sent him to the children's hospital at the Queen Elizabeth who are now testing him for E-coli. It could be a strain which effects his kidney's.
So, as a public service announcement, if you are still feeling the effects please go and get checked out at your GP.
If anyone else has picked up this can you let me know please? The only thing he had different from the rest of us was a Burger King in Faro airport and the breakfast at the Marine Hotel next to Faro Airport.
My young nephew flew over from Australia with his Uncles to Saville then onto Glasgow and was in bed for 4 day's with something he had eaten also when he was over there, seems to be an awful lot this has happened to.

I got a fair few mosquito bites in Malaga and now one of them swollen my lower leg, now on antibiotics for skin infection. Apparently some kind of nasty Asian tiger mosquito. If you've got any swelling and redness from a bite, get it checked, can turn real bad if left

I got a fair few mosquito bites in Malaga and now one of them swollen my lower leg, now on antibiotics for skin infection. Apparently some kind of nasty Asian tiger mosquito. If you've got any swelling and redness from a bite, get it checked, can turn real bad if left
Got loads of bites on Seville, just normal size bites on arms and legs. Still rage when I touch them now.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I had to go to the doctors on Monday. Sunday I couldn’t hear, left ear felt blocked and a ringing sound. Dizziness resulted in me being sick several times.

Still can’t hear out my left ear, get hot and dizzy spells.

The doctor said my ear was clean, no blockage or damage and gave me Ortrivine.

Got home 3am Saturday morning then back up to Hampden for the Final.
Thought it was jet lag but since then have had terrible cough, loads of phlegm and generally knackered.
Thankfully finish work tomorrow until Monday.

Every trip I come back from I feel ill for days, think i would learn to take it easy but I’ll rest up and be ready for the qualifiers

Just done a test there and came back negative, thankfully.

Just need to keep taking lempsip, cough medicine, paracetamol etc etc etc

I’ve been ill since Friday over in Spain. Got home and thought was just a bad hangover. But still ill today, no energy, waking up sweating, bad chest/cough, but covid negitive.

The seville lurgy!o_O

Got back on Saturday, a few flu symptoms over the last days and tested positive for COVID this morning.

I had a BK in Seville airport. Also had the shits since…

Travelled with another poster.
Ate and drank mostly the same stuff, excluding the tap water in the stadium, which I drank.
Had chest cough and been fucked since Saturday

I have 1 that swelled for days but went away thankfully.

Came back from Braga wi covid and leipzig with a fucked ankle, nothing so far from sevilke apart fae nae trophy :( and a empty bank account.

In seriousness, at the OP, hope your wee felka recovers ok, aw the bears are asking for him.

Woke up this morning and could hardly talk and was hoarse after days of bringing up brown and green stuff. Took and Covid test and was negative.

Kept thinking to myself that fucking Spanish water.

Went to the Dr and turns out it is just really bad allergies. Steroid shot on the arse cheek and sent away to change my AC filter.

To add to my coughing, sore throat and general tiredness, I’ve now developed excruciating wind that just can’t be farted away!

At least the runs have stopped though :)

Hope your boy is on recovery, will you try when time allows fill in the UEFA report on the Rangers web page, and give them a damming report!

Yeah same symptoms with me and most here, coughing and sneezing since Monday, feel drained all the time no matter how much sleep I get

Yeah same symptoms with me and most here, coughing and sneezing since Monday, feel drained all the time no matter how much sleep I get
Mate that was what i was like after Hampden, tested positive monday, been better since Tuesday Night and negative last 2 days. Was feeling shite in seville and Malaga tae. But put that down to the copious amounts of lager and spirits a consumed.

No had a solid for over a week.

Hope your boy is feeling ok now. It was Covid for me, tested positive on Saturday morning after returning home on Friday. Only just starting to feel human again today.

Hope the op's lad is ok

Drank at least 2 bottles of stadium toilet sink water and had a BK in faro Airport.

Lucky Loyal or alcohol is the answer:)

I flew home Friday to NYC, negative covid test the day before as required to enter the US. Started getting a scratchy throat on the plane, felt really bad on Saturday - aches, sore throat, blocked sinuses. Tested negative for covid on Saturday, didn't get any better over the weekend so was going to head to the doc Monday morning but tested once more before going and it came back positive.

I'm almost back to normal but my throat is still very sore.

I did drink the tap water in the stadium.

Back