Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Alfredo Morelos £10m Buyout Clause News

A sad bigoted piece of sh*te who will pretend to be absolutely gobsmacked to his brainless following when Rangers claw in excess of £15m-20m for Alfredo

Not worth the time off day, the guy is irrelevant and full of hatred, not a great way to live your life if you ask me.

"If my information is correct, then I think it is very fair that Sevco has inserted a buyout clause of only £10m."

That quote basically admits he has made it up! The guy is an absolute moon howler.

Why would Rangers give a new contract to a player already on a long deal which weakens our position in the transfer market?! Ridiculous.

Simples really, if 3 names is drawing a breath then he is telling lies about Rangers, as the great Irish rocker Phil Lynott wrote, "Don't believe a word".

Is he STILL making up lies about rangers in exchange for "donations" from his mongo readers?

Christ.

Do they ever stop and realise that none of his made up bollocks ever comes true? Like, none of it? Ever.

Phil, go and get an actual job you tragic mess.

It really is astounding how stupid Tims are.

There is, if you will, a concomitant risk in believing anything that the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being "tarred with a sickening sectarian brush", invents from his Donegal lair.

And, just as I thought that I could have a quiet weekend away with Kelly Brook in peace, word reaches me that I'm going to have to get the trusty orange font out again because the sickening sectarian bigot and proven liar has posted this exclusive news about the buyout clause in Alfredo Morelos' new contract:

"If my information is correct, then I think it is very fair that Sevco has inserted a buyout clause of only £10m."

Well, dear reader, I can confirm that the information the sickening sectarian bigot and proven liar has is, in fact, incorrect.

Alfredo Morelos DOES NOT have a £10 million buyout clause.

What's more, there is NO release clause in the contract at all.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a FACT!

In light of all the Alfredo Morelos chat, I think it's worth bumping my OP to dispel any myths about our striker's contract.
So please see the above quote.

And... it also gives me great pleasure to introduce you to my new name for Phil Mac Giolla Bhain, the
pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being "tarred with a sickening sectarian brush".

So, dear readers, whenever the lies that he invents from his Donegal lair leave me no option but to discredit him (again!!!), he shall now be known as:

Ill Mad Goblin Drain

I trust you all approve :))

Quick call the vet,we have a rabid infested auld mut here,that needs put out of its misery asap.

I would be surprised considering AM has had his contract renewed twice that we haven't a clause.

The worst thing that can happen is if an offer comes in turns AM's head and doesn't meet our valuation-it would be criminal if the club allowed AM to become probably our highest earner and biggest asset and we haven't came to an agreement that suits all parties...

I would be surprised considering AM has had his contract renewed twice that we haven't a clause.

The worst thing that can happen is if an offer comes in turns AM's head and doesn't meet our valuation-it would be criminal if the club allowed AM to become probably our highest earner and biggest asset and we haven't came to an agreement that suits all parties...

Why?
The info in the OP couldn't be any clearer!

It is beyond comprehension that any Ibrox "insider" would give this reptile the time of day let alone inside information. He must lie awake at night wondering what to say to the gullible unwashed hordes next to keep himself relevant and them onside. He's only to be pitied.

Honestly if Phil White or whatever he’s calling himself today predicted heavy snow tomorrow and it turned out to be the hottest day of the year he’d still smugly proclaim himself correct after eating a thesaurus and pumping at a 5000 word essay about it.

55 will be the end of his scamming people online for money. He’s fed the yahoos a steady stream of guff over the years and once he’s proven spectacularly wrong the yahoos will turn in him big time.

I suspect him, Liewell and Lennon will all be looking for new jobs when Rangers win the league and the yahoo hordes look for scapegoats to vent at.

How can we ensure then that a club doesn't tap AM up and cause havoc? It would be utter folly not to protect your biggest asset...surely at the least there's an agreement on his valuation? No?

You can't be sure of that, but that's a different matter as it becomes something we would likely need to take legal action over. Either way, we would still be in the position where we had control over his valuation on the club's terms.

To agree a minimum release clause, it would have to be a value the player and agent felt would be likely achievable, but at the same time that risks undervaluing him come the time any suitors are in the market and looking.

There's always a risk a player's head can be turned, inserting a minimum release clause is no guarantee we'd get something we were happy with when the time actually came and it could be something we regret if his value spikes beyond the clause fee.

How can we ensure then that a club doesn't tap AM up and cause havoc? It would be utter folly not to protect your biggest asset...surely at the least there's an agreement on his valuation? No?

Without going into specifics, the fact that Morelos has now signed increased contracts a couple of times points to the relationship between club, player and agent as being very healthy.

I'm content that when Morelos does go – and it's far from being a certainly it'll be this summer – that it'll be a deal that all parties are happy with.

In my humble opinion the club, Agent and player will all know the fee that’s deemed acceptable

He will have signed his very rewarding new deal on that agreement

So until that’s triggered all this is just nonsense

Any acceptable fee will also be a lot more than £10m, not a clause, OP is very reliable, just like a gentleman’s agreement so to speak

Again only imho

This makes total sense

Without going into specifics, the fact that Morelos has now signed increased contracts a couple of times points to the relationship between club, player and agent as being very healthy.

I'm content that when Morelos does go – and it's far from being a certainly it'll be this summer – that it'll be a deal that all parties are happy with.

And that was my point-we are rewarding his value with contracts that has everyone on the same page. How that is done might not be important but may have an element of gamble within it if it's within some kind of contract.

I certainly would be shocked if we 100% left this open to a club tapping up AM saying you demand to leave and we will cut you in extra-be crazy to thing this thing can't happen and be crazier not to plan for it.

I've always felt as you say both sides were on the same page.

And that was my point-we are rewarding his value with contracts that has everyone on the same page. How that is done might not be important but may have an element of gamble within it if it's within some kind of contract.

I certainly would be shocked if we 100% left this open to a club tapping up AM saying you demand to leave and we will cut you in extra-be crazy to thing this thing can't happen and be crazier not to plan for it.

I've always felt as you say both sides were on the same page.

I'm more than confident that, when the time comes, we'll do right by Morelos, and Morelos and his agent will do right by us.

I would love to know Ill Phil's FF log-in :))

He will at the very least log in & view it daily.

55 will end this Walter Mitty.

My memory is a bit hazy these days. can anyone remind me when Glasgow Social Work Department first became aware of the child abuse at his favourite club?
It has always been assumed that this newly unemployable weirdo bolted to Donegal because of pensioner neglect, but I think this needs to be cleared up.
Child abuse at his favourite club and he suddenly leaves the country, hmmm, makes you wonder.
The timeline needs to be clarified as it would be wrong and irresponsible to make speculative and incorrect smears, compound them with lies, and take money for it.

In the mean time send donations to Cyberniv, etc., etc.

Wish this filthy rodent would hurry up and breathe his last breath. Sick to the back teeth seeing his inane ramblings on here. He is a grade A loonball who has got %^*& all right ever!

That quote basically admits he has made it up! The guy is an absolute moon howler.

Why would Rangers give a new contract to a player already on a long deal which weakens our position in the transfer market?! Ridiculous.
I think his spell check corrected "imagination" to "information." Easy mistake to make. Move on, no children crying here.

There's a loop here in that Celtic fans want to read and generally obsess over anything negative to do with Rangers. So these mad bloggers will write stuff which they either completely make up, or leave out key points. They have no insider knowledge but Tims want to read about admin 2 etc etc so they read these blogs, giving them more views and enhancing their "popularity".

Back