Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Douglas Park News

i might be a bit naive but who is DP? i am reasonably versed with typing that into the tinternet, but whats this got to do with football?

I was shown one of his blogs from earlier in the week.

Hummel are fed up with us because of the stock they have piling up,so much so that we are getting no bonus payment and now getting charged storage for all this unsold stock. :))

Why the hell are we keeping this utter fanny relevant?

He must love the multiple threads FF allow him

Even his own kind can’t stick him, so that makes his rambling even more worthless

stop talking about him and he will disappear into irrelevance where he belongs

I love the hardon they all have for King, Park(and his son) and other investors.

They loved the spivs and crooks leeching us to death and will do anything to desperately sling mud now that we have Rangers men at the tiller.

I mean, this is a scurrilous personal accusation aimed at an elderly businessman on a supposed “sports blog by a serious journalist ...waves NUJ card...”

Journalist. Ha.
You’re nothing more than a tragic gossip whore McGillivan.

Keep contacting Rangers players agents pretending you’re a go-between ya deplorable fucking fanny.

Really is time for legal action now. The more you ignore these fantasist bloggers and let them say whatever they want the more they’ll push the boat out with the lies in an ever increasing effort to con donations out of people.

I’ve heard the just ignore him argument but If we had just ignored him when he tried to to get the sun to run his book he would have gotten to vomit out his lies in a national newspaper a few years back to potentially many thousands of people. Thankfully then we didn’t ignore him and acted and because of that he got blackballed by the Scottish media for the most part.

I can see a time where this rat or one of his blogger kind will tell such a huge lie that someone’s reputation will be ruined.

Crackpots or not why we continue to let a bunch of bigots constantly lie about key aspects of or business 365 days a year and do nothing is baffling.

How does this total fruitloop actually make a living?
He posts figments of his fevered imagination onto the internet and some people actually donate money to him to read it?
Fools and their money are easy parted etc etc etc!

His businesses are doing very well - the McLaren dealership in Hamilton alone has won European dealer of the year the last two years.

someone really needs to take that mentalist to task.
Not the club. Any kind of acknowledgement gives his lies credibility. Phil the fud wants to be hauled over the coals so he can exploit mentally challengeds for more donations.

Not the club. Any kind of acknowledgement gives his lies credibility. Phil the fud wants to be hauled over the coals so he can exploit mentally challengeds for more donations.

Would disagree slightly I think dragging him to court and getting a written judgment that he tells lies would discredit him far more. He would also have to print a retraction for his lies and pay our costs as well further damaging him.

Sure he could crowdfund for money to pay legal costs but if he was taken to task once he would be very careful about what he types in future and have to stick to purely factual blogs for fear of being sued again. Without his “Ranjurs are skint” blogs every ten minutes income would dry up and the yahoos wouldn’t give him the time of day far less money.

There is no 2 ways about it. The man is a fųcking headbanger.

giphy.gif

Would disagree slightly I think dragging him to court and getting a written judgment that he tells lies would discredit him far more. He would also have to print a retraction for his lies and pay our costs as well further damaging him.

Sure he could crowdfund for money to pay legal costs but if he was taken to task once he would be very careful about what he types in future and have to stick to purely factual blogs for fear of being sued again. Without his “Ranjurs are skint” blogs every ten minutes income would dry up and the yahoos wouldn’t give him the time of day far less money.

The thing is, once you do that you need to do it on every occasion, if you dont it gives him 'proof' that the article you dont sue him over is 'true'

The thing is, once you do that you need to do it on every occasion, if you dont it gives him 'proof' that the article you dont sue him over is 'true'

Like I said above he wouldn’t print his lies again for fear of more litigation and the costs he could incur.

My guess is if he was forced to pay us £100,000 in damages, called a liar in court was told to print a retraction blog telling the world he is a liar that’s him done.

It’s like the kid in the playground getting bullied when that kid smacks the bully in the face he’ll think twice about going after that kid, you do nothing and it won’t ever stop.

Has he had anything to say on the biggest scandal engulfing British sport? With his contacts at Celtic you would think he would at least have the inside scoop.

Unlike your average sevcoist, I must admit I am no financial expert. However, as far as I can see, the family owned business of Parks of Hamilton, tend to clear +£20 million a year and are named in the top 100 of privately owned companies in the UK

He has nothing so probably no point in Mr Park bankrupting him except for the 12 years it takes in the republic to come out of bankruptcy unlike here. to hell with it Mr Park bankrupt the scum

The bigot has posted this exclusive about Douglas Park from his Donegal lair:

* DP dined with one of Celtic's top guys in London recently. It was a chance encounter and the Celtic guy, naturally, picked up the bill.

... Just trust that when the orange font is out, the information is 100%.
KY-Louisville-Holy-Mole-696x471.jpg

However, dear reader, once again it falls on me to put a few things straight:
It is all COMPLETE PISH.
I can't be any clearer than this.

Careful Sherbrook you will have his daughter greetin again.
I know this guy is a complete tosser and fantasist, but, how about we just fill his in box with email, nothing sinister, just a ha fucking ha message, would drive him mad, because he will have to open them all, same with John 'she's turned the weans against me' James, they'll have to spend so much time blocking email addresses, might tip them over the edge, oh wait!

Someone should make him famous
Okay guys have just posted my 'ha fucking ha' comment on both websites, I know you may be worried about giving them click bait, but think of the consequences if we just ignore these pricks, they live, breathe and sleep Rangers, let's say Hello!

If you look at his twitter even tims give it to him that he's full of shite.
A few tims here in Canada still check his site and tell me he still goes on constantly about us. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't know he existed.

Back