Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Douglas Park News

With respect you don't need the orange font to indicate truth. When that filthy republican bheasts speaks....it's a lie.

If he told me we signed Kent yesterday I wouldn't believe it.

I think if I was culpable for the death of an elderly Woman and involved in a Care home scandal I would be a raving looney screaming Pacific Shelf from a padded room as well.

Yip, if your business was in trouble, the first thing you would do is:

1. Break travelling restrictions, by heading to London and risking a hefty fine, not a particularly good idea, when you are so skint that you can't afford to pay for the meal.
2. Go to a restaurant in London, where they have been closed for ages, due to the high Tier group.
3. Have a 'top guy from Celtc' as your dinner companion.

Yet there are idiots who will lap this up and send him donations.

Remember John James Site who was disenfranchised from his kids?

Would love to know how he is feeling these days.

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself yet again!

The
bigot has posted this exclusive about Douglas Park from his Donegal lair:

* DP dined with one of Celtic's top guys in London recently. It was a chance encounter and the Celtic guy, naturally, picked up the bill.

* DP told the Celtic guy his business won't be in safe hands when he hands over the reigns.

* DP is trying to offload parts of his business and that it has all the signs of a distressed sale.

* Ill Mad Goblin Drain has THREE sources for the above information.

However, dear reader, once again it falls on me to put a few things straight:

It is all COMPLETE PISH.
I can't be any clearer than this.

I know this for a FACT.
I don't care about ITK labels and suchlike, and I won't be saying anything about sources...

... Just trust that when the orange font is out, the information is 100%.
Anyone who listens to this retard Rangers Hater seriously needs to be sectioned. Well said Sir.

Yip, if your business was in trouble, the first thing you would do is:

1. Break travelling restrictions, by heading to London and risking a hefty fine, not a particularly good idea, when you are so skint that you can't afford to pay for the meal.
2. Go to a restaurant in London, where they have been closed for ages, due to the high Tier group.
3. Have a 'top guy from Celtc' as your dinner companion.

Yet there are idiots who will lap this up and send him donations.
The original post was before lockdown.

If there was a Nobel Prize for talking mince it would be a close call between this guy and Trump.

Ffs he's getting worse just scanned a few of his fantasy pieces.

I mean he has moles and contacts everywhere!
Our boardroom the Celtic boardroom. Sports direct boardroom and now fritzels inner conclave I see .

For a supposed journalist with his contacts he should be the editor of a daily ... Not writer of a seedy wee fan fiction blog I think even septic fans with a few brain cells have him down as a crank .

The complete Walter Mitty

The dead give away for it being utter p*sh (apart from it being penned by that fantasist) is the first line. In a school playground type attempt to demonstrate “the mentally challengeds are loaded, sevco are skint”, he tells his gullible followers that “naturally” the scum director picked up the tab for lunch. That’s right, Douglas Park can’t afford a £50-£100 lunch bill because he’s associated with Rangers. :rolleyes:

Why do they keep subscribing to him ? It can only be to feed the frenzy.
It’s cult like. They think this guy knows what’s going on and they hang on his every word about our impending demise! When he gets it wrong, which is all the fucking time, they don’t question it. They just think he’ll be right next time he was probably close! It’s comforting for them, even more so as they’re entitlement unfolds and they crash as they are!

It’s cult like. They think this guy knows what’s going on and they hang on his every word about our impending demise! When he gets it wrong, which is all the fucking time, they don’t question it. They just think he’ll be right next time he was probably close! It’s comforting for them, even more so as they’re entitlement unfolds and they crash as they are!

Douglas Park is far from skint. He owns all his premises and has no mortgage on any property. Check the Sunday Times Rich list. Ill phil is a deluded Fcuk wit, if he was a dog he’d be put out his misery. Ignore his nonsense.

There is absolutely no way any of DP’s business interests won’t be in safe hands now or in the future and you can take that as 100%. These people are just liars making up utter rubbish.

Ffs he's getting worse just scanned a few of his fantasy pieces.

I mean he has moles and contacts everywhere!
Our boardroom the Celtic boardroom. Sports direct boardroom and now fritzels inner conclave I see .

For a supposed journalist with his contacts he should be the editor of a daily ... Not writer of a seedy wee fan fiction blog I think even septic fans with a few brain cells have him down as a crank .

The complete Walter Mitty
He's got more moles than Enrique Iglesias's coupon.

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself yet again!

The
bigot has posted this exclusive about Douglas Park from his Donegal lair:

* DP dined with one of Celtic's top guys in London recently. It was a chance encounter and the Celtic guy, naturally, picked up the bill.

* DP told the Celtic guy his business won't be in safe hands when he hands over the reigns.

* DP is trying to offload parts of his business and that it has all the signs of a distressed sale.

* Ill Mad Goblin Drain has THREE sources for the above information.

However, dear reader, once again it falls on me to put a few things straight:

It is all COMPLETE PISH.
I can't be any clearer than this.

I know this for a FACT.
I don't care about ITK labels and suchlike, and I won't be saying anything about sources...

... Just trust that when the orange font is out, the information is 100%.
All restruants are shut

you can’t sit with anyone anywhere in any hotel

what utter shite lol

This is his made-up fantasies put to print.
He can't even be bothered making up a source ' a Celtic Guy' , Jesus wept .

In another article, he single-handedly freed the hunger strikers, knocked out 4 SAS operatives and got the ferry home to score a double hattrick in the Scottish cup final against Rangers

Just FWIW, Parks of Hamilton have a credit rating of 99, with an average profitability over the last five years of £17 million, with 2019 turnover of £800 million. There can’t be many more solid privately owned businesses than that around.

Back